Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it nude ..or a flash ?
Highly unlikely L&P would give that much of a spoiler, even if it was part of the event. Best you can probably hope is like the Sam event, Amber in the kitchen is a red herring, and L&P is keeping the actual event under wraps.

In which case knowing what's in the teaser is pointless. We'll find out soon anyway.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope the next update is perfect especially when it comes to one of the hottest characters in my opinion which is Amber I hope Dylan wins her heart soon lol although he already did it in the pool hehe and I also hope there are many more scenes along the way throughout the game with Amber in the future.... these four like Dylan/Amber Sam/Sophia make an excellent duo I dream of one day being able to see all of them in a room having sex with each other's mother lol disputing who has better sex and lasts longer. :cool:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I hope the next update is perfect especially when it comes to one of the hottest characters in my opinion which is Amber I hope Dylan wins her heart soon lol although he already did it in the pool hehe and I also hope there are many more scenes along the way throughout the game with Amber in the future.... these four like Dylan/Amber Sam/Sophia make an excellent duo I dream of one day being able to see all of them in a room having sex with each other's mother lol disputing who has better sex and lasts longer. :cool:
Not much competition as to who will last longer. Dylan jerked off to his mom infront of her, and still lasted a while even saw her naked. Sam came in his sleep handsfree just because he saw Sophia standing in her bra or a little bit of areola :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes