Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I noticed the same with the bath tub scene and the night shower scene.
But, when the jenitor jerks off, it says: she felt strange and not in a, negative way. She even Pictures herself what it elt like for his wife. And she even gets wet. At the Spa, I can understand, that she will get mad, with the guy touching Ellie.

Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
I’m trying to edit character relationships stats but I can’t open the console. I’m siding shift+o but nothing happens. Can anyone helps thanks

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
Damn that was cute daughter and gorgeous wife. Would be great if I can play as husband instead, at least in another game with same characters .. Huhu

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
just fished 0.7 beta, it was very very short (n) but where is the 295 new renders spread over 4 events like it says in the OP????, and what 4 events? we have the son/mom bathroom scene and the showers in the school with the janitor :confused: where is the rest??

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
just fished 0.7 beta, it was very very short (n) but where is the 295 new renders spread over 4 events like it says in the OP????, and what 4 events? we have the son/mom bathroom scene and the showers in the school with the janitor :confused: where is the rest??
the spa scene?

Reactions: SpikeZg

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
This game has been out for more than a fucking year and all you get is still the same innuendo bullshit and dragged out teasing....a year + later..

I also went through it to try and find ONE CHARACTER that was unique and that I haven't seen before, and I just couldn't...not a single one.
If a Dev is not interested in providing even a minimum amount of effort in creating something unique, then I can tell you right now that when the MC is supposedly gonna have sex, that it's gonna be the most underwhelming thing possible.

There's 0 argument that the Dev isn't trying to milk this game as much as possible before he eventually stops and releases an "update" every 6 months while suckers keep paying in the hopes that "this will be the one.." no, no it won't.
Quite a few people did this with games that are exactly like this, unnecessary pointless teasing that lead to nowhere while racking in the cash every month from gullible supporters... don't fall for the "it's building up the story" nonsense after more than A YEAR after its release.

Here's some actual games that deserve your support and that have Devs which have constantly improved with every release.

-Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
-Areas of GRAY
-Anna Exciting Affection
-Timestamps, Unconditional Love
I'll try these games instead of wasting any more time on this one. It had so much promise.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Updates are coming every two months, so even over 9k for an update. No way I will support this further. There are other excellent games and devs deliver much content more often and earning way less. This I will support.
Now you are a man who see's it for what it is, respect that! If only more of his supporters could do the same as you. When i was donating to him, any mention of why there is no sex or why the updates are so slow even with the money he is making and you'd get the knights comming after you and defending him no matter what lol.

Side note...i genuiely HATE rape in games. But i would not mind it one bit right now if it meant some sex with MC.

Reactions: fakerdude

hikoichi1022

May 20, 2017
my english not good..but i like this game ..maybe The easier things get, the more we do not know how to cherish.
or The more inaccessible the more you want to....

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I really enjoy this Game,the story is Pretty realistic,an even without the Sex scenes, I Enjoy every minute of it.
But I also would Rate this Game into the Top 5,if there was rated for the best teasing Games of all time:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Lerox and hax

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
He isn't getting the full $4700 of course. He'll probably lose a percentage to Patreon. He'll lose a percentage moving the money from his payout processor (eg. PayPal) to his bank account. He earns over $10k/year so has to pay income taxes which can be substantial in Western Europe. That leaves maybe $3000. In euros that's €2600. That's about one to one and a half times the minimum income. That's awfully little for someone who is self employed and doesn't get a traditional salary.

He's creating something that involves a community. That's arguably a stress inducing factor. I'd go as far as to say he has just enough to live his life and makes the game for free, essentially.

So, instead of stopping your pledges, increase them (y).

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
He isn't getting the full $4700 of course. He'll probably lose a percentage to Patreon. He'll lose a percentage moving the money from his payout processor (eg. PayPal) to his bank account. He earns over $10k/year so has to pay income taxes which can be substantial in Western Europe. That leaves maybe $3000. In euros that's €2600. That's about one to one and a half times the minimum income. That's awfully little for someone who is self employed and doesn't get a traditional salary.

He's creating something that involves a community. That's arguably a stress inducing factor. I'd go as far as to say he has just enough to live his life and makes the game for free, essentially.

So, instead of stopping your pledges, increase them (y).
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes