Bailea

May 28, 2020
I can't initiate none on the scenes with Dylan in Part 2, even though I met all the requirements in Part 1 and transferred the final save successfully. Somebody's got an advice?

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
I can't initiate none on the scenes with Dylan in Part 2, even though I met all the requirements in Part 1 and transferred the final save successfully. Somebody's got an advice?
That's because there are no scenes yet with Dylan in Part 2...

Serreos

May 28, 2020
So far I've been following the game, skipping most of the dialogue. As in all games. Now that I restarted the game without any skip at all, it's much better .
Go on L&P .

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know people I am very very jealous of you because you will play this wonderfull unique game in another 15 days when I will start playing my Sofia Elli story after 2 years.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Vasco da Gama

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
According to the official walkthrough there is between Dylan and Ellie though.
Ah I see which one you are referring to.. It's just some 10-15 renders of Dylan, Ellie and Christine at the diner.. I'm sorry that I don't share L&P's shitty definition of an event.. For me an event is where there is at least a tiny bit of action.
In any case, the best course of action if you really want to see those approx. 15 renders is to go here:

And once here, you upload your save file (before the specific event that you want to see) -> Ctrl + F and type 'Ellie' -> and then go through each of Ellie's parameters and change value accordingly (usually 0 is false and 1 is true). And you can also edit your relationship points with Ellie and max it just to be sure. And voila, now you should essentially be able to trigger the scene. Hope it helps!

Bailea

May 28, 2020
Ah I see which one you are referring to.. It's just some 10-15 renders of Dylan, Ellie and Christine at the diner.. I'm sorry that I don't share L&P's shitty definition of an event.. For me an event is where there is at least a tiny bit of action.
In any case, the best course of action if you really want to see those approx. 15 renders is to go here:

And once here, you upload your save file (before the specific event that you want to see) -> Ctrl + F and type 'Ellie' -> and then go through each of Ellie's parameters and change value accordingly (usually 0 is false and 1 is true). And you can also edit your relationship points with Ellie and max it just to be sure. And voila, now you should essentially be able to trigger the scene. Hope it helps!
Nice! I didn't actually care about this particular scene, but it seems the game has locked me off the Dylan/Ellie relationship path with further possible lewd/romantic events between them. That's why this bothers me so much after spending my whole weekend on this game.
Thanks a lot bud. I'll check it out.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes