Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Excuse me people, I start playing the whole 0.15 (1st part) in 22-11-2021 and wait for 0.16 (part 2) 15-04-2022 to find out that I have no place to play because 0.16 is for Dylan , so I wait eagerly to the 2nd update to find out that I have no place to play because 0.165 is for Dylan also, Now I am hearing Sofia may be, Dylan will do , Should we expect Sofia in sexy nurse clothes in the next update, Sam will do, SO even Sam has a roll and Patricia and Elli may be after 2 years or so, So please FORGIVE me when I say " I HATE DYLAN, I HATE SAM, I HATE LIAM, I HATE ALL MEN IN THIS GAME AND I HATE ALL MEN IN ALL OTHER GAMES and I HATE ALL MEN IN THE ............AND I HATE MYSELF ALSO". So dear lockerxx are you ready to jump with me or I will jump from the roof alone.
The most based comment I’ve ever saw. And I have to agree most of the best parts were with the girls. I can barely remember any moment with the guys.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question about route mechanics - currently playing Part 1 trying to go for incest lesbian route, but so far following lesbian route entails hard flirting with every male possible, as i understand reason for this is to gain "filthy" points for an incest, but at same time it completely kills rp of going lesbian, so question is - can i just cheat points and avoid dudes altogether or some of these dialogues actually needed for progression of such route?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
question about route mechanics - currently playing Part 1 trying to go for incest lesbian route, but so far following lesbian route entails hard flirting with every male possible, as i understand reason for this is to gain "filthy" points for an incest, but at same time it completely kills rp of going lesbian, so question is - can i just cheat points and avoid dudes altogether or some of these dialogues actually needed for progression of such route?
You can cheat Filthy points at the start in order to get the shower with Patricia, but you still need to flirt with Logan and co in the sauna, and Larry in the prison in order to progress in both Ellie and Patricia routes.

What bugs me is that Liam losing the money for the house and starting the Morello path isn't particularly needed storywise for the lesbian route, since the deal with Morello is to get rid of Aiden. But then you only really need to turn up to the prison in order to fulfill the requirements for the lesbian route.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hm, how much of content Part 2 actually have? just finished Part 1, started Part 2, it picked up my save, got about 30 seconds of intro sequence and game ends back to main menu... am i too early here?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hm, how much of content Part 2 actually have? just finished Part 1, started Part 2, it picked up my save, got about 30 seconds of intro sequence and game ends back to main menu... am i too early here?
Depends on what route you're playing. If like me you send Dylan to boarding school then yes, you're too early. The next update with Dylan/Amber will be even worse in terms of content.

If you play the Dylan route, then so far there's been task #4, the Morello option for discontinuing the tasks, a small fan-service scene for those continuing the tasks, and the bonus storyline where Ellie discovers that Logan really is a shithead. So there is content, you just have to be playing that particular path.

Reactions: Danv

Bailea

May 28, 2020
No, of course I wouldn't. But Dylan would do his mother, sister, his aunt, his neighbor and probably every other hot woman that interacts with him.
I'm just here to witness the suffering of this poor fella. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes