armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to L&P there are 10 ms word pages for this update.
It jumped from 20% to 30% yesterday which means he translated 1 page yesterday.

That was his work for the whole day. Translating one page from German to English.

Congratulations L&P :ROFLMAO:
The previous 2 days it was same progress.So why you are expecting something different?
The poor souls emptying their pockets month after month, unfortunately. It's obviously bullshit and the progress bars, as mentioned before, mean absolutely nothing. But yeah, it's really laughable that he's telling people about it being 10 pages of text, while on the other hand saying he's writing it in real-time during translation phase. It's so dumb and yet people don't care about the lies (and many probably really don't get it). He knows that aswell, so he's become lazy even with his lies, zero shits given to try and make sense with his bullshit.
The answer

Reactions: Kobudo27

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The previous 2 days it was same progress.So why you are expecting something different?
It wasn't. As mentioned before, he was "able" to translate 2-3 pages of text per day. Right now, the translation progress is at 10% per day, with 10 pages of ms word text in total. That's atleast twice as much time. Translating a single page of text, then calling it a day. That's like an hour of work if you're slow.

I think, what is meant by that is, he has written the dialogue in German already, but he writes the translation in real time with his proof reader.
He's got a translator, not just a proof-reader (and even this guy is mediocre at best, as can be seen in some of the scuffed dialogue). Why would he write it in German, then write it again in English, then hand it to a proof-reader? The whole point of a translator is to give the guy your script, let him translate it, then maybe look over it or have another person proofreading the already translated text. What you're saying makes absolutely zero sense, but that's exactly the kind of people L&P is able to fool with this nonsense on his Patreon page. You can even see their names in the ingame-credits, listed as "translation helpers" (this could be completely outdated, I don't know). Kinda funny if you think about it. His animation "helper" somehow doesn't get any credit at all, almost like he doesn't exist....Oh.

Edit: Removed an entire paragraph, because it's pointless anyway. Nothing makes sense with L&P. Writing the dialogue down twice, in German and then in English, is just dumb and a waste of time. Especially if you have a translator and proof-reader.

Also, L&P said release would be between the 6th and 12th of July. He's on route for a July 12th release, doing just enough work to release exactly on the last day of his ETA. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It wasn't. As mentioned before, he was "able" to translate 2-3 pages of text per day. Right now, the translation progress is at 10% per day, with 10 pages of ms word text in total. That's atleast twice as much time. Translating a single page of text, then calling it a day. That's like an hour of work if you're slow.

He's got a translator, not just a proof-reader (and even this guy is mediocre at best, as can be seen in some of the scuffed dialogue). Why would he write it in German, then write it again in English, then hand it to a proof-reader? The whole point of a translator is to give the guy your script, let him translate it, then maybe look over it or have another person proofreading the already translated text. What you're saying makes absolutely zero sense, but that's exactly the kind of people L&P is able to fool with this nonsense on his Patreon page. You can even see their names in the ingame-credits, listed as "translation helpers" (this could be completely outdated, I don't know). Kinda funny if you think about it. His animation "helper" somehow doesn't get any credit at all, almost like he doesn't exist....Oh.

Edit: Removed an entire paragraph, because it's pointless anyway. Nothing makes sense with L&P. Writing the dialogue down twice, in German and then in English, is just dumb and a waste of time. Especially if you have a translator and proof-reader.

Also, L&P said release would be between the 6th and 12th of July. He's on route for a July 12th release, doing just enough work to release exactly on the last day of his ETA. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
The counter is called "Programming and Translation" and not only Translation.
I would write/develop the dialogs also first in my native language because then, if I want to express not only "I want to fuck you now - moan" but intermediate tones and feelings, I would simply have security to write down first exactly what I want to express. Also, with me the narrative/dialogues would arise during the creation of the images, that would be a process, both works would be inseparable for me.
But if they are just as saddle-firm in the foreign language as in their native language then your objection is of course justified.
But you are also right when you dismiss this counter as misleading. It only makes sense if L&P has no one for translation and programming. Because otherwise "programming and translation" could actually start during the creation of the images. Maybe not until 70% of the images are done, but definitely earlier. Of course I assume that L&P develops the images in chronological order - which would not always work for me.
You can see that I can't decide for either side, so I'm done with my babbling - good night.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The hottest scenes of the game in my opinion are

The Bikini Show on Day 17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Art Class Modelling on Day 19
Nathalie's Massage on Day 19
The Julia Scene on Day 18
Ellie's Masturbation Lesson on Day 19
I personally would add Sam and Sophia in the hot tub. But I know you don't like either Sam or that scene, and we have discussed them both before, so I'm not not trying to convince you.

But I can agree 100% with all the ones you have chosen. The fact they are all in the last few days shows that things are actually hotting up, and hopefully we will get even hotter scenes in the near future.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Not really.The percent of boobs compared to the total number of renders is practically the lowest from any games running for so many years.
It does depend on whether we are talking qualitatively or quantitatively.....

Quantitatively, there are definitely other VN that show us either lots more number of boobs and/or larger boobs (I have previously slated some of the over-pixelated bimbos that other VN show but I don't want to derail thread by getting into that again).

Qualitatively I can't think of any nicer boobs than the perfection of our goddess Aphrodite eerrr I mean Sophia.
:)

Although in the interest of fairness and as purely "academic" exercise I would be willing to closely peruse any VN that you can suggest that has female characters with nicer boobs than Sophia. For science.....
:)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes