Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As I told Dyldo to GTFO of my house, this update is pointless to me.
As this update is for those playing the boarding school route, the update being pointless has nothing to do telling Dylan to "GTFO".

But more to do with it being a non-Sophia event.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
are we there yet?

Oh wait, I don't get any content in the next update due to choices I made in my main game.

:D

So I'm wondering while typing this

what does Sophia get up to when the cameras are not on?
what has she done when we're all not looking at her?
how many times has she masturbated while waiting for someone to fuck her when the cameras are on?

A wandering mind is wondering about these things :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
are we there yet?

Oh wait, I don't get any content in the next update due to choices I made in my main game.

:D

So I'm wondering while typing this

what does Sophia get up to when the cameras are not on?
what has she done when we're all not looking at her?
how many times has she masturbated while waiting for someone to fuck her when the cameras are on?

A wandering mind is wondering about these things :D
I don't believe there's a moment this playable day so far when the cameras aren't on her. As far as I'm aware, even if you're playing this update, Sophia is just chilling in the living room which we've already seen.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I don't believe there's a moment this playable day so far when the cameras aren't on her. As far as I'm aware, even if you're playing this update, Sophia is just chilling in the living room which we've already seen.
The game is literally called A wife and mother so of course!

• Angry
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Alley_Cat
""Sophia is just chilling in the living room which we've already seen"" , I think you could enjoy this scene until we can see her go to the kitchen waiting to play the game some day in the far future.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
there's no sophie in this update?
It's a Dylan/Amber event this update, so for Dylan fans choosing not to play the Sophia/Dylan route for whatever reason. The first teaser we've had for it was Dylan leaving the house to head next door to find Sam, while Sophia is presumably chilling in the loungeroom.

We also know that Sam and Neil are returning shortly, presumably L&P's way of cockblocking things before they get interesting, so no reason to believe it will be Sophia.

And considering the update after is for the 2nd side job, Sophia might not even be home after.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes