GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The significant part happened after but with the character L&P told the event would be in (Sophie/Sam case).
I agree that for the first event with Jason and Haru we shouldnt expect much but the presence of Patricia could led things to spice up exponentially imo.
And hey, the things on the club event went very fast and it was the first contact of Sophia and the other guy? (I'm not sure)
Actually I think we'll get something significant with Jason and Haru. I don't know if it will be with the boys specifically, but I do think that something significant will happen on the date itself. The boys were specifically written to have a "date" with the girls, that's their only role in the game. It would be wasteful to have them only exist as an excuse for Patricia and Sophia to get together and then have fun after the date. Sophia and Patricia don't need an excuse to get together, so Jason and Haru must have a specific and noteworthy role to play.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Actually I think we'll get something significant with Jason and Haru. I don't know if it will be with the boys specifically, but I do think that something significant will happen on the date itself. The boys were specifically written to have a "date" with the girls, that's their only role in the game. It would be wasteful to have them only exist as an excuse for Patricia and Sophia to get together and then have fun after the date. Sophia and Patricia don't need an excuse to get together, so Jason and Haru must have a specific and noteworthy role to play.
I'd like to believe that but what could they contribute? I doubt they'd get as far as Sam did with kissing her in the jacuzzi or Dylan with feeling her up in the park. I think it would most likely fall in the category of the boys "accidentally" ripping her clothes and leaving Sophia half naked in the museum trying to escape without being noticed by the patrons.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd like to believe that but what could they contribute? I doubt they'd get as far as Sam did with kissing her in the jacuzzi or Dylan with feeling her up in the park. I think it would most likely fall in the category of the boys "accidentally" ripping her clothes and leaving Sophia half naked in the museum trying to escape without being noticed by the patrons.
There aren't going to be any patrons. The event happens after normal hours, that's why it's in the evening.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The themes of the event could be (obviously) art, which could drive the discussions and the affinities between the different characters. We know Sophia loves arts and probably she could be easily "seduced" by the guys guiding them through the museum. So, as for the 3rd task, we could expect another art lecture that somehow eases into the main event, whatever it will be.

Another theme could be again the nostalgia for the younger years of the college (as it has already been hinted during the first meeting), being admired by younger people, especially if e.g. one is the quarterback of the college team and has an keen interest in art. Mutatis mutandis, something that we already saw in Sam story.

If we put together these two, there is enough material for developing an interesting story in which they are not just some random extras, an excuse for a night out with Patricia. Something should happen with them. And it would be also interesting to see if this will have some influence on the day after during the ranch event and in some way will contribute to bring the sister closer and closer before the (supposedly/alleged) big moment at the ranch. Or, whatever happens, will not be in presence of both sisters.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The themes of the event could be (obviously) art, which could drive the discussions and the affinities between the different characters. We know Sophia loves arts and probably she could be easily "seduced" by the guys guiding them through the museum. So, as for the 3rd task, we could expect another art lecture that somehow eases into the main event, whatever it will be.

Another theme could be again the nostalgia for the younger years of the college (as it has already been hinted during the first meeting), being admired by younger people, especially if e.g. one is the quarterback of the college team and has an keen interest in art. Mutatis mutandis, something that we already saw in Sam story.

If we put together these two, there is enough material for developing an interesting story in which they are not just some random extras, an excuse for a night out with Patricia. Something should happen with them. And it would be also interesting to see if this will have some influence on the day after during the ranch event and in some way will contribute to bring the sister closer and closer before the (supposedly/alleged) big moment at the ranch. Or, whatever happens, will not be in presence of both sisters.
Or Patricia could just grab one of their dicks and Sophia and the other guy get off watching. I really don't expect brilliance at this point, I think it will be something quick, fun, and jarring.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I personally would add Sam and Sophia in the hot tub. But I know you don't like either Sam or that scene, and we have discussed them both before, so I'm not not trying to convince you.
But I can agree 100% with all the ones you have chosen. The fact they are all in the last few days shows that Ithings are actually hotting up, and hopefully we will get even hotter scenes in the near future.
I have nothing against the scene. It was decently written. I just don't like Sam's way of talking and the way he acts. I can appreciate the scene if it's well done not Sam's behaviour. Even without bias i didn't really feel that scene was extremely hot. It was because of how the scene was structured, i can go in depth but that would make it too long.

Plus what is hot and what is not is a personal thing. So i have no issues with you considering the Tub scene hot. It just didn't do it for me.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes