hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The themes of the event could be (obviously) art, which could drive the discussions and the affinities between the different characters. We know Sophia loves arts and probably she could be easily "seduced" by the guys guiding them through the museum. So, as for the 3rd task, we could expect another art lecture that somehow eases into the main event, whatever it will be.

Another theme could be again the nostalgia for the younger years of the college (as it has already been hinted during the first meeting), being admired by younger people, especially if e.g. one is the quarterback of the college team and has an keen interest in art. Mutatis mutandis, something that we already saw in Sam story.

If we put together these two, there is enough material for developing an interesting story in which they are not just some random extras, an excuse for a night out with Patricia. Something should happen with them. And it would be also interesting to see if this will have some influence on the day after during the ranch event and in some way will contribute to bring the sister closer and closer before the (supposedly/alleged) big moment at the ranch. Or, whatever happens, will not be in presence of both sisters.
Sophia, Patricia and the boys end up in the fundus at the end of the tour of the museum. It need not be mentioned that Patricia will not miss any opportunity to heat up the situation.
A new exhibition is being prepared in the Fundus. Among other things, there are one or more replicas of antique clothes of a queen. Patricia and the boys persuade Sophia to a small cosplay scene.
Sophia as queen, Patricia as her maid and the boys as slaves.
Finally the scene in which the queen gives the two slaves a footjob while her maid is busy with her breasts.
I would like to emphasize that I can't do anything with a foot fetish, but the scenario would fit in my opinion to the current corruption level of Sophia. It would be sexual but with a literal distance.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The themes of the event could be (obviously) art, which could drive the discussions and the affinities between the different characters. We know Sophia loves arts and probably she could be easily "seduced" by the guys guiding them through the museum. So, as for the 3rd task, we could expect another art lecture that somehow eases into the main event, whatever it will be.

Another theme could be again the nostalgia for the younger years of the college (as it has already been hinted during the first meeting), being admired by younger people, especially if e.g. one is the quarterback of the college team and has an keen interest in art. Mutatis mutandis, something that we already saw in Sam story.

If we put together these two, there is enough material for developing an interesting story in which they are not just some random extras, an excuse for a night out with Patricia. Something should happen with them. And it would be also interesting to see if this will have some influence on the day after during the ranch event and in some way will contribute to bring the sister closer and closer before the (supposedly/alleged) big moment at the ranch. Or, whatever happens, will not be in presence of both sisters.
If you replay the first museum scene, meanwhile you will see several times the word aparment or apartments. Maybe is a clue of two scenes in the same event, one in the museum and other in the boy's apartmemt (or they rent one for hours)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
So I was looking up other games and found myself on a video. Have you guys ever seen these renders? It shows a bunch of unreleased scenes with Sophia.

Not sure if these were made by lust and passion but seem to go with the story and look high quality.
Sorry that's Fan Art. From a long time ago. Artist Pixel maybe?

Reactions: Garnetpalmetto

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sophia, Patricia and the boys end up in the fundus at the end of the tour of the museum. It need not be mentioned that Patricia will not miss any opportunity to heat up the situation.
A new exhibition is being prepared in the Fundus. Among other things, there are one or more replicas of antique clothes of a queen. Patricia and the boys persuade Sophia to a small cosplay scene.
Sophia as queen, Patricia as her maid and the boys as slaves.
Finally the scene in which the queen gives the two slaves a footjob while her maid is busy with her breasts.
I would like to emphasize that I can't do anything with a foot fetish, but the scenario would fit in my opinion to the current corruption level of Sophia. It would be sexual but with a literal distance.
there could also be a new special exposition that is being set up with paintings made by local talented very young people with a difficult past... if you catch my drift ;)

If you replay the first museum scene, meanwhile you will see several times the word aparment or apartments. Maybe is a clue of two scenes in the same event, one in the museum and other in the boy's apartmemt (or they rent one for hours)
Not sure to understand what you mean. Jason and Haru are roommates in the dorm on campus. Do you mean those apartments?
1657375102607.png
It could be that the date will have a follow-up somewhere else. IMO having the museum all by themselves it's a much more interesting options for something "unusual" and spicy. Obviously it depends on the implementation but it has great potential IMO.

So I was looking up other games and found myself on a video. Have you guys ever seen these renders? It shows a bunch of unreleased scenes with Sophia.

Not sure if these were made by lust and passion but seem to go with the story and look high quality.
No they are all fan art:
1657375365638.png The new adventures of Victor Moro by lexx228

1657375488279.png Locker room by lexx228

1657375589367.png A day at the museum by leonox

1657375676111.png this is the fan game by Pixil https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

We are collecting all these stories on the fan art page, you can start from the last of my messages here and go backward following the reply chain if you are interested ;)

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
there could also be a new special exposition that is being set up with paintings made by local talented very young people with a difficult past... if you catch my drift ;)

Not sure to understand what you mean. Jason and Haru are roommates in the dorm on campus. Do you mean those apartments?
View attachment 1916028
It could be that the date will have a follow-up somewhere else. IMO having the museum all by themselves it's a much more interesting options for something "unusual" and spicy. Obviously it depends on the implementation but it has great potential IMO.

No they are all fan art:
View attachment 1916033 The new adventures of Victor Moro by lexx228

View attachment 1916037 Locker room by lexx228

View attachment 1916038 A day at the museum by leonox

View attachment 1916043 this is the fan game by Pixil https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

We are collecting all these stories on the fan art page, you can start from the last of my messages here and go backward following the reply chain if you are interested ;)
Amazing that this leads to Page 185 of almost 1000 pages on the Fan Art forum for AWAM.

Reactions: Garnetpalmetto

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I have nothing against the scene. It was decently written. I just don't like Sam's way of talking and the way he acts. I can appreciate the scene if it's well done not Sam's behaviour. Even without bias i didn't really feel that scene was extremely hot. It was because of how the scene was structured, i can go in depth but that would make it too long.

Plus what is hot and what is not is a personal thing. So i have no issues with you considering the Tub scene hot. It just didn't do it for me.
And he is like his Dad. A little Slimeball.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

How did that scum bag Erik from Big Brother Saga worm his way into Sophia whiles. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes