88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Alley_Cat
""Sophia is just chilling in the living room which we've already seen"" , I think you could enjoy this scene until we can see her go to the kitchen waiting to play the game some day in the far future.
Whit this weird trasfer save sytstem I can't play it. It weird for renpy game that make impossibile to play this game.

Naughty Lyanna and Anna Exciting Affectiondid good without tranfer old saves into new epsiode.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
calling me a newbie lol :ROFLMAO: i'm way longer on this forum then you buddy:LOL: it was just a question, you don't need to be upset about it tho. i'm dutch so i know how late it is, i did not know he was from germany.

Come on now you heard of banter ? Ah right from the Netherlands cool

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Not really.It looks like now we are getting 1 game day for 15+ months.If we are lucky.
Not to mention despite the fact JOHN start was when AWAM already have 5-6 days released,right now both games are on day 13.With the big difference JOHN day 13 is completed and AWAM day 13 is barely 1/4 done.
Well, that is not a correct basis for telling who is faster. L&P's game days are 2000+ renders, whereas Stoper's are at 500-600 even including animation renders.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Whit this weird trasfer save sytstem I can't play it. It weird for renpy game that make impossibile to play this game.

Naughty Lyanna and Anna Exciting Affectiondid good without tranfer old saves into new epsiode.
If everyone else here is able to figure it out quite easily, I'd assume that a game developer shouldn't have any issues getting it done either. There's even a step-by-step guide explaining how it's done. The only thing you need to do after downloading the full part-1 game is to create a save file at the end, then simply boot up part 2 and start a new game. Everything is automated at this point. I don't see how creating a save file at the end of part 1 can be considered an impossible task?

Even if you're running the unpatched version of part 1, all you gotta do is download the part 1 patch, apply it, create a final save at the end, boot up part 2 and start a new game.

If you have mutliple part 1 final-saves, the game will ask you which one to load. It's no rocket science. :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, that is not a correct basis for telling who is faster. L&P's game days are 2000+ renders, whereas Stoper's are at 500-600 even including animation renders.
You do realise that means nothing,because L&P is going overboard even with simple scenes and instead of 2 renders we usually get 10.Let's not even touch how,right now very short scenes instead of under 50,are going to almost 150.
For the time we will get just 1 day for AWAM,there will be 3 or 4 days for JOHN.
And right now I am not sure,L&P can even finish PD13 in 20 months,let alone 15.

On the more bright topic.
It's interesting to see how the shotas are getting traction.
They will be from the few characters that will get 4 events in 4 days in a row-PD11-PD14.
Also that leads to some questions.
1.How many events will be there with them?
We know for 4 this week(PD9-PD15).
If other weeks(PD16-PD22 and PD23-PD29) will be also 4 events,that means we will have 12 events with the apostles.
Even with something like 10 events,that is a lot.
Especilly considering how after just 2 events Sophia skipped the fabric touching.
2.Does he planning 4-5 sex scenes with the shotas?
Because with the current speed the sex should happen no later than event 6.
For next 2 events (PD 13 and PD 14) anything less than a handjob and/or showing her tits,will be a huge disappointment.

Dec 19, 2021

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Maybe Frodo/ Dylan can touch the fabrics as well as massage Amber's shoulders, that's it, the v0165 event ends. then, to be continued.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
There will be more sexual content in upcoming update than Sam-Sophia jacuzzi scene.

But again it is difficult to differentiate between dick rubbing on fabric (Dylan) or sucking on fabric (Sam) on basis of who has more sexual advancement.:unsure::unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes