88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If everyone else here is able to figure it out quite easily, I'd assume that a game developer shouldn't have any issues getting it done either. There's even a step-by-step guide explaining how it's done. The only thing you need to do after downloading the full part-1 game is to create a save file at the end, then simply boot up part 2 and start a new game. Everything is automated at this point. I don't see how creating a save file at the end of part 1 can be considered an impossible task?

Even if you're running the unpatched version of part 1, all you gotta do is download the part 1 patch, apply it, create a final save at the end, boot up part 2 and start a new game.

If you have mutliple part 1 final-saves, the game will ask you which one to load. It's no rocket science. :unsure:
Sorry to complicate. Why in hell we need to be forced to import save file insteed of like develpers Deep Sleep and Naughty Lyanna does. It easy that way not with this imprt system save sytem.

Dec 19, 2021
There will be more sexual content in upcoming update than Sam-Sophia jacuzzi scene.

But again it is difficult to differentiate between dick rubbing on fabric (Dylan) or sucking on fabric (Sam) on basis of who has more sexual advancement.:unsure::unsure:
I think, My boy Sam.:love: Because, Not only does Sam sucking Sophia's nipples, Sam also kisses/licks her pussy and grabs her breasts. And gives kisses all over her body.
Screenshot_20220710-144243.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144424.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144536.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144558.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144618.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144649.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144715.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144821.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144921.jpg Screenshot_20220710-144958.jpg Screenshot_20220710-145010.jpg

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Sorry to complicate. Why in hell we need to be forced to import save file insteed of like develpers Deep Sleep and Naughty Lyanna does. It easy that way not with this imprt system save sytem.
For me, it is much easier just to continue with last save than answering to 30-40 or maybe more questions.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
It may take at least 6 to 8 events for Frodo/Dylan to finally have a scene as hot as the Sam-Sophia jacuzzi scene and to make as much progress as Sam.:unsure:;):ROFLMAO::LOL:

Poor Frodo;)
I would have to say true to that. But most of it is fabric.

Again it would be more logical to turn up heat in next update.
Also nobody wants similar scene to play.

Sam's role as character is young romantic interest for Sophia while Dylan's is more of a multifaceted like pervert/cuckold/savior/incest/etc./etc.

Dec 19, 2021
I would have to say true to that. But most of it is fabric.

Again it would be more logical to turn up heat in next update.
Also nobody wants similar scene to play.

Sam's role as character is young romantic interest for Sophia while Dylan's is more of a multifaceted like pervert/cuckold/savior/incest/etc./etc.
You forget to add that Frodo is also looser like his father (Liam).

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
yes, but sam didn't touch like this. ;) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1917545
In this scene, Sam mimes the fiery lover. Just as a teenager imagines that a lover has to be. With little or no respect for marriage or for the Parker family, who are friends. That includes Liam as well. All this is Sam, because of his youth and the behavior of Sophia not to blame. If this had happened to me at his age, I would have been more shy, but I would have acted similarly.
But when the player makes the choice that Sam hides under water, the scene becomes even hotter, but at the same time Sam shows no respect for Sophia here. He literally risks everything just for his stupid ego and his horniness. If Liam had caught them, nothing would have happened to Sam, but he would have destroyed Sophia's life immediately. I hope Sam learns and behaves differently in the future.
And the picture with Dylan, I didn't even remember him having his finger under the strap and touching the skin - and Sophia not pushing him away, that shows a familiarity Sam still has to work on. It's just a small gesture but I like it better than the whole Jacuzzi event.
I also have this opinion because they swear so starry-eyed at their hero.;)

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
In this scene, Sam mimes the fiery lover. Just as a teenager imagines that a lover has to be. With little or no respect for marriage or for the Parker family, who are friends. That includes Liam as well. All this is Sam, because of his youth and the behavior of Sophia not to blame. If this had happened to me at his age, I would have been more shy, but I would have acted similarly.
But when the player makes the choice that Sam hides under water, the scene becomes even hotter, but at the same time Sam shows no respect for Sophia here. He literally risks everything just for his stupid ego and his horniness. If Liam had caught them, nothing would have happened to Sam, but he would have destroyed Sophia's life immediately. I hope Sam learns and behaves differently in the future.
And the picture with Dylan, I didn't even remember him having his finger under the strap and touching the skin - and Sophia not pushing him away, that shows a familiarity Sam still has to work on. It's just a small gesture but I like it better than the whole Jacuzzi event.
I also have this opinion because they swear so starry-eyed at their hero.;)
But Sophia absolutely likes everything Sam has done in the hot tub and Sophia is more and more attracted to him. She finally smiles at him for that in the end.:D

If we observe the hot tub scene. I think, Sophia likes Sam more than Dylan and wants to fall in love with him.:love: that's why Sophia didn't stop Sam there and she enjoyed and loved the moment so much. And If Dylan had been in Sam's place, surely Sophia would have stopped him. And Also, Sophia would not have given Frodo permission to proceed.;):devilish:

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
But Sophia absolutely likes everything Sam has done in the hot tub and Sophia is more and more attracted to him. She finally smiles at him for that in the end.:D

If we observe the hot tub scene. I think, Sophia likes Sam more than Dylan and wants to fall in love with him.:love: that's why Sophia didn't stop Sam there and she enjoyed and loved the moment so much. And If Dylan had been in Sam's place, surely Sophia would have stopped him. And Also, Sophia would not have given Frodo permission to proceed.;):devilish:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes