jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
17* hours.
you all need to be more patient, it's gonna be a few days before the update lands here. counting the hours only clutters the feed. even if it comes out today or tomorrow, that's only for the $40 patrons, unlikely to be any heroes there. So we gotta wait for the $20 or $15 patrons where we're more likely to find a leaker. that means 2 or 3 days probably.

• Sad
Reactions: Ranxerox and krak0n

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
you all need to be more patient, it's gonna be a few days before the update lands here. counting the hours only clutters the feed. even if it comes out today or tomorrow, that's only for the $40 patrons, unlikely to be any heroes there. So we gotta wait for the $20 or $15 patrons where we're more likely to find a leaker. that means 2 or 3 days probably.
in fact I don't expect to play it today, but since it has been ready for about 6 hours, I don't understand why it doesn't say anything on the patreon page; if i were a $ 30 patreon, i would like to know

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
30 € : month

• All previous rewards
  • Get access to the latest version on the release day
  • Access to some hot scenes of future releases
  • 1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations
  • Your name mention in the credits
  • You get to vote for future game topics
  • And… YOU’RE JUST AWESOME!!!

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
here it was possible for everyone to chip in to one account for 50 euros and the game would be available immediately as well as animation of the next versions of the game.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
in fact I don't expect to play it today, but since it has been ready for about 6 hours, I don't understand why it doesn't say anything on the patreon page; if i were a $ 30 patreon, i would like to know
"but since it has been ready for about 6 hours"
You dont know the difference between PM and AM?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes