Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
L & P answer on the patroeon site that the update will come sunday evening( German time). I think it will be at 10pm german time.

So in an hour then ? Il be shocked knowing what it was last time i think the update was 12am when he said 6pm for the update.

I could be wrong and your right being 10pm we shall see.

buff

May 29, 2017
New version is out, got the notice, but the login info L&P sent for his download site doesn't fucking work. Hopefully it works for someone else and will be uploaded here soon.

Reactions: seven424

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
New version is out, got the notice, but the login info L&P sent for his download site doesn't fucking work. Hopefully it works for someone else and will be uploaded here soon.
Nope, nothing is out. No update on patreon or the AWAM-site. Some Patreons says it will come out after midnight(german time). So i will look tomorrow morning.

buff

May 29, 2017
Nope, nothing is out. No update on patreon or the AWAM-site. Some Patreons says it will come out after midnight(german time). So i will look tomorrow morning.
Dude, I got the email from awam-game with the download creds. Are you saying he sent out a "go download the game" email before the game is actually on the site? Even for L&P that's a bit odd.

Edit: L&P updated: "0.165 is getting uploaded and will be available within the next 2 hours approx." So you're right, he sent it prematurely.

Last edited:

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Had the same issue. But if you click on password reseting you'll have a chance to set new password and login successfuly.

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Dude, I got the email from awam-game with the download creds. Are you saying he sent out a "go download the game" email before the game is actually on the site? Even for L&P that's a bit odd.

Edit: L&P updated: "0.165 is getting uploaded and will be available within the next 2 hours approx." So you're right, he sent it prematurely.
yes i have the email become. but you cant use it before LP has upload the new version. So what you said at the end

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019

Makes me think he puts it out midnight / 1am German time so its late at night where less people will be awake and wont update it

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Ok LP has written that he will upload the 165 version in the next 2 hours and the people have to try the update button in the 161 version part 2.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me how I can get my save from part one to part two on mac? I don't have the option to make a final save from part one so im not sure how i get the right version of .150
Guide
I think Mac links are up to date in the OP (if you find it easier than updating your version).

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes