karleston

May 20, 2022
Ok i played the damn update, and i will give it a 7/10. The renders are like always really beautiful, the level of details is incredible. The story sticks. Really everything is pleasing to the eye.
But i'm just mad because you can't enjoy this game fully when you have like 5 min of playtime everytime. So i think it's time for me to say goodbye to this awesome game.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
Ok i played the damn update, and i will give it a 7/10. The renders are like always really beautiful, the level of details is incredible. The story sticks. Really everything is pleasing to the eye.
But i'm just mad because you can't enjoy this game fully when you have like 5 min of playtime everytime. So i think it's time for me to say goodbye to this aweso
But i'm just mad because you can't enjoy this game fully when you have like 5 min of playtime everytime. So i think it's time for me to say goodbye to this awesome game.
If there are pictures

Reactions: oktabitt

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
and amber shows something to Dylan or just she tease him?

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Upload an update and go away

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So it's only 5 minutes of content for those playing the path with the maximum amount? That seems pretty abysmal for the amount of time the update took.

Still curious about the amount of renders for those not playing the Dylan route. Or even for those that don't send Dylan to boarding school. I'm guessing none at all.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes