karleston

May 20, 2022
Don't get me wrong. In order to produce a content of this quality on your own is not easy. In fact, it is anything but easy.

But like i said it's just not enjoyable this way. You need to wait a month and a half to play 5 min.

Personally i think he should go back to full blown half day updates even if it means we need to wait 6 months for that.

Mar 14, 2022
Don't get me wrong. In order to produce a content of this quality on your own is not easy. In fact, it is anything but easy.

But like i said it's just not enjoyable this way. You need to wait a month and a half to play 5 min.

Personally i think he should go back to full blown half day updates even if it means we need to wait 6 months for that.
He'll get even slower if he goes back to 6 months now. And you'll have a 15min update maximum.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021

That's what happened. Didn't you go any further? ! Can you make more money by publishing authors separately?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes