bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Know what, I'm just happy that something fun is happening and that a girl isn't getting raped. All in all, this update sounds like good content.
personally I like this kind of events (in fantasy) and I hope it will happen in the Aiden Route at some point with a group.

However I can uderstand this is not everyones cup of tea . This one is fun and playful for sure. So you will enjoy Dylans graduation

karleston

May 20, 2022
personally I like this kind of events (in fantasy) and I hope it will happen in the Aiden Route at some point with a group.

However I can uderstand this is not everyones cup of tea . This one is fun and playful for sure. So you will enjoy Dylans graduation
Even some girls are into these things. And like you said there is no victim in this story so why not

Reactions: bardock8114

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Even some girls are into these things. And like you said there is no victim in this story so why not
I read in physchologytoday that most women have this fantasy and it is always a big part in a Love novel. Loosing control is a huge turn on for many people IMO. And no this does not mean women want to get raped in real life.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I read in physchologytoday that most women have this fantasy and it is always a big part in a Love novel. Loosing control is a huge turn on for many people IMO. And no this does not mean women want to get raped in real life.
i've known a lot of girls that are into rough stuff. But they will never talk about it or even enjoy it unless they are completely fine and comfortable doing that with you.

Reactions: bardock8114

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
indeed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously if this is the quality we can expect with Sophia as well oh boy. I do not even like this route but this was excellent.

And YES it is short and if you click through it it will be over quick but the way he does it and the quality of the scene is second to none. That is why this game is so popular despite all the bad stuff people are saying.
no one have problem with the game. its the creator and the time he takes for these updates are what upsets the people. and its not some whining, its general concern.... there are lots of contents to make and as slow its getting, we will never see the ending for sure

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes