GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry guys not my habit to leak people's work. But i am confident it will be available soon here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to state the obvious, but as someone that doesn't understand how to work a human elbow in Daz without staring at myself in the mirror for an hour, L&P did a really great job with the thumb imprint. If I had attempted that, I would have just stabbed Amber right in the boob with his thumb.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Just to state the obvious, but as someone that doesn't understand how to work a human elbow in Daz without staring at myself in the mirror for an hour, L&P did a really great job with the thumb imprint. If I had attempted that, I would have just stabbed Amber right in the boob with his thumb.
his hands almost look like real human hands (his right hand the most)

Reactions: dima1986

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, After this update, Sam is definitely the "ALCOHOL, TREE STALKER, & FABRIC MASTER" king. You have no clue yet. But here is a small sample for you.

indeed

But seriously if this is the quality we can expect with Sophia as well oh boy. I do not even like this route but this was excellent.

And YES it is short and if you click through it it will be over quick but the way he does it and the quality of the scene is second to none. That is why this game is so popular despite all the bad stuff people are saying.

UnableJack

Aug 25, 2021
indeed

But seriously if this is the quality we can expect with Sophia as well oh boy. I do not even like this route but this was excellent.

And YES it is short and if you click through it it will be over quick but the way he does it and the quality of the scene is second to none. That is why this game is so popular despite all the bad stuff people are saying.
GIVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes