ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
Information about update 0.165 and approximate release dates

Progress seems to have stalled a bit. That's because the final part of the scene with Dylan and Amber takes a little longer and is a little more extensive than expected.

Content 0.165: more than 250 renderings and 9 pages of text. This time there is no animation.

Release time: approximately from 6 to 12 July.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Progress seems to have stalled a bit. That's because the final part of the scene with Dylan and Amber takes a little longer and is a little more extensive than expected.

Content 0.165: more than 250 renderings and 9 pages of text. This time there is no animation.

This bit of information had been posted 2 weeks ago, and it's also been discussed for the past 2 weeks. ;)

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
The real question is
Will we see her wearing something like this on home?
View attachment 1918069 View attachment 1918070
The question is not an "if" but a "when" :ROFLMAO:

That's a post from June 26.

Chicha

May 3, 2017

12 July at 23.59 pm then

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Not speaking for them as they can answer for themselves but maybe because it's the 10th today whoever it is means it could be from the 10th to the 12th for the update to come out.

Maybe not just a thought.
L & P answer on the patroeon site that the update will come sunday evening( German time). I think it will be at 10pm german time.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, I agree with you on that. I, too, have found that I'm more interested in how L&P sets up the Dylan/Amber scenes than the event itself. With more than 250 frames, L&P seems to take their time with the set up and flow. Amber doesn't just have to give sex lessons, there also has to be an explanation why it's so easy for Dylan to score with Amber.
As for the ending, I think there will be an almost caught scene, like with Sam and Sophia the night before. That there is no Amber/Dylan scene the next day I would think is normal if you almost got caught the day before.
You're totally right that there shouldn't be an event the next day if they almost get caught. But there is an event with Sam the following day.

Now don't quote me on that one as I may misremembering but didn't people speculated at what would happen in the next Sam event, saying something like:
"Yeah after being caught by Liam, Sophia will certainly temper her relationship with Sam . I think that nothing will happen in their next event. "

Then someone asked lp if nothing will happen in the next Sam/Sophia event and lp response was that things will ramp up sexualy between the two of them.

Again don't quote me on that one, I may have dreamed the all thing .

My point being there is a Sophia/Sam event the following day.

As for why does Dylan score so easily with Amber...because she find him cute?

Basically speaking because in those Dylan point of view events, he is the mc. And that almost every woman who is in an event with him is (or will be) attracted to him . Some where he will have to work hard to get the girl and some where he won't have to do shit.

And while you're waiting for why Amber is this attracted to Dylan, I 'm still waiting as to why Dylan is fapping to his mom at night since the beginning of the game. (Among other things I'm waiting some answers for)

Other than the ingame reasons which boils down to : Dylan is horny, his mom is sexy, therefore he fap to his mom.
To put it simply because there's an incest tag so course the son jerk of to his mom .

It would be like writing an horror story about a guy who ate his family.
And the reason given would be that he is hungry, he love meat and his family is made of meat so of course he ate his family.
Now you wouldn't have to explore the motivation of the guy to make the story terrifying, the simple fact that the guy would eat his own family would be pretty horrifying.
The thing is that after 3000 stories about a dude eating his family, you would thing that someone would give the character motivations a little more thought than the dude is hungry...

This rambling doesn't just apply to Dylan of course.
It's just that him being the one with the most screen time you would think that there would be more to it than just the strict minimum, particularly when it's all about the characters with little to no plot.

What were we talking about again?
Ah yes Amber and Dylan...
Well my guess is because she finds him cute and because he has a big dick (bigger than her husband, that is really important)

But who knows maybe lp will surpass himself and write something that will revive the flame I had once for this game .
And if not, there's always the narrator to the rescue:
"After inviting Dylan to sit down, they started talking. The more the conversation kept going, the more Amber realised her true feelings towards Dylan. And suddenly it hits her, Dylan was handsome and sexy and mysterious and cool and strong and dangerous and smart and mature and super cool and mega great and she wants his baby and she loved him since the first time she saw him and he has a big dick, and he is the only man she will wants for the rest of her life and he is the best .

All that with a render of Dylan side-eyeing Amber ass cheek and trying to jerk off under the table .

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
This bit of information had been posted 2 weeks ago, and it's also been discussed for the past 2 weeks. ;)
there was a question about the release date, so I dropped this message, and it's not a matter of when it came out earlier and how many renderers there are.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You're totally right that there shouldn't be an event the next day if they almost get caught. But there is an event with Sam the following day.

Now don't quote me on that one as I may misremembering but didn't people speculated at what would happen in the next Sam event, saying something like:
"Yeah after being caught by Liam, Sophia will certainly temper her relationship with Sam . I think that nothing will happen in their next event. "

Then someone asked lp if nothing will happen in the next Sam/Sophia event and lp response was that things will ramp up sexualy between the two of them.

Again don't quote me on that one, I may have dreamed the all thing .

My point being there is a Sophia/Sam event the following day.

As for why does Dylan score so easily with Amber...because she find him cute?

Basically speaking because in those Dylan point of view events, he is the mc. And that almost every woman who is in an event with him is (or will be) attracted to him . Some where he will have to work hard to get the girl and some where he won't have to do shit.

And while you're waiting for why Amber is this attracted to Dylan, I 'm still waiting as to why Dylan is fapping to his mom at night since the beginning of the game. (Among other things I'm waiting some answers for)

Other than the ingame reasons which boils down to : Dylan is horny, his mom is sexy, therefore he fap to his mom.
To put it simply because there's an incest tag so course the son jerk of to his mom .

It would be like writing an horror story about a guy who ate his family.
And the reason given would be that he is hungry, he love meat and his family is made of meat so of course he ate his family.
Now you wouldn't have to explore the motivation of the guy to make the story terrifying, the simple fact that the guy would eat his own family would be pretty horrifying.
The thing is that after 3000 stories about a dude eating his family, you would thing that someone would give the character motivations a little more thought than the dude is hungry...

This rambling doesn't just apply to Dylan of course.
It's just that him being the one with the most screen time you would think that there would be more to it than just the strict minimum, particularly when it's all about the characters with little to no plot.

What were we talking about again?
Ah yes Amber and Dylan...
Well my guess is because she finds him cute and because he has a big dick (bigger than her husband, that is really important)

But who knows maybe lp will surpass himself and write something that will revive the flame I had once for this game .
And if not, there's always the narrator to the rescue:
"After inviting Dylan to sit down, they started talking. The more the conversation kept going, the more Amber realised her true feelings towards Dylan. And suddenly it hits her, Dylan was handsome and sexy and mysterious and cool and strong and dangerous and smart and mature and super cool and mega great and she wants his baby and she loved him since the first time she saw him and he has a big dick, and he is the only man she will wants for the rest of her life and he is the best .

All that with a render of Dylan side-eyeing Amber ass cheek and trying to jerk off under the table .
Yes, I was also one who suggested that actually, after Sophia was almost caught with Sam, it would be a little quieter at the next meeting. But I have since also realized that only I would tell the story so. And that L&P by telling all the events in only 30 days has no time for psychologically profound twists. Also that so far he avoids that Sophia links the events of the day in her mind or that he uses the chances that would arise from such connections to give more depth to Sophia's motivation and action.
Now I have to ask what are we talking about again? That there is more to a good story than just a few fuck scenes and the short road to get there. We completely agree on that. Or that we shouldn't expect too much narrative logic from the Amber/Dylan event and even a new idea of how the sex scene between Amber and Dylan comes about? Personally, I'm hoping for something more like the Natalie event and something less like the last Sam event in terms of the narrative structure of this event.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes