ST-9Pol story also has been updated to the last issues

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Look who has popped in for tea and biscuits! o_O
So you may want to hold off a while before coming back t3alqdansam
View attachment 1823229
Youse guys can eat all the tea and Biscuits 'nudge nudge know what I mean' that you want (unless biscuits is the name of the dog). Sophia and I will take care of personal items that you are not cleared to know. Toot a loo!

Last edited:

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Youse guys can eat all the tea and Biscuits 'nudge nudge know what I mean' that you want (unless biscuits is the name of the dog). Sophia and I will take care of personal items that you are not cleared to know. Toot a loo!
Tea, biscuits, and probably some peanut butter...

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Thought I'd post some new art here as I seem to be known as "Someone I forget who..." in the main aWaM thread these days... that "Someone I forget who.. ." helped start up this Fan Art thread a long time ago with others after the great Mentor and Teacher Lockhear began all this and we found many Assets for the game. I'm busy with my own Game these days and don't really have much time for dropping any Art but I do still read the threads as I am also a Fan as well as a Dev ;) WaitingGame1.png WaitingGame2.png WaitingGame3.png

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack has the final instalment of Scene 56 ready, "No Finer Friend than One Who Brings Chocolates" set in the morning of Tuesday, Day 60.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A56013 (Sam) Does Bruce have any other children.jpg
(Sam) Does Bruce have any other children?
A56014 (Nicole) Other children.jpg
(Nicole) Other children...?
A56015 (Sam) Or, do the two of you live here alone.jpg
(Sam) Or, do the two of you live here alone?
A56016 (Nicole) No, we don't. There is also Cassandra and Alexis. Bob is arriving on Monday from.jpg
(Nicole) No, we don't. There is also Cassandra and Alexis. Bob is arriving on Monday from...
A56017 (Nicole) Oh, I'm late meeting Cassandra at the salon!.jpg
(Nicole) Oh, I'm late meeting Cassandra at the salon!
A56018 (Sam) Don't worry I'll do the dishes for you. (Nicole +5 Tot 25).jpg
(Sam) Don't worry I'll do the dishes for you. (Nicole +5 Tot 25).

What will Sam do the next time he visits The House? What is Nicole doing at the salon? Has Sam become a domestic? Stay tuned!
Jack.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
hello, where can i find the Patricia model for genesis 8, and Sophia and the rest of the game characters?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
ntrvip, I hope something happened that should have happened a long time ago, but the author of the original game either forgot about it, or acts from his Jesuit views.:sneaky:
I agree, he his really milking the story. She deserve to be fucked hard already, at least starting now (after 4 and half years or more..).

I like bit of teasing or bit of builldup on events in stories but this is already too much..

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I agree, he his really milking the story. She deserve to be fucked hard already, at least starting now (after 4 and half years or more..).

I like bit of teasing or bit of builldup on events in stories but this is already too much..
I think there is a large crowd that is in complete agreement. However, In Lousy Piss n Boots mind it has not even been two weeks so, his story pace is reasonable for an erotic VN. It is the reality of the Real World that is messing all this up.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think there is a large crowd that is in complete agreement. However, In Lousy Piss n Boots mind it has not even been two weeks so, his story pace is reasonable for an erotic VN. It is the reality of the Real World that is messing all this up.:D
The sad thing is that the dev will rejoice because he got an update out in under 6 months even though the update is tiny

Last edited:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
In case you are waiting for the next update for a long time. I upload another modified scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day 20: Literature class, 4th task (spanish)
(May server overloaded)

Renders in Kthulu_SFM post. Give like in his post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-834#post-7649801

Maybe I should upload the mod instead of the videos. So you could replay the game. I have many modified scenes but the renders are from many authors. I don't know if they would agree with that. Although I only have it in spanish. I think renderers should explore this potential to mod the game and do it for themselves. I have good ideas but I don't have the skills :( What do you think?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The sad thing is that the dev will rejoice because he got an update out in under 6 moths even though the update is tiny
lol i totally agree and some people are pleased with those tiny updates. Maybe in 2-3 years her pussy will get popped by someone "if we are lucky"..

Teasing is good but this is already a joke in my opinion, because i love the game i still hope we get faster updates and with content, doesn't matter if tiny but with c o n t e n t.. dreamers will be dreamers..

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes