Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
He should just remove the entire bad wife route if he wants to keep stuff believable.
It's simply a waste of time to pretty much work on two games at the same time especially considering that pretty much no one cares about DoL.
No because he would drastically change the game since patreon is really srict about some stuff. U rather want an uncensored full version than a censored pile of shit

abram1

May 24, 2020
Without giving any hints, although folks have given some sneak peeks already.

Best. Update. To date. I was hoping for some "hot stuff" and L&P didn't disappoint. No matter what route who's on, it's a must play. Too bad, all that happening in the alternative reality. It doesn't even matter that it occurs between him and voluptuous Amber and not Sophia on the main path. It's a glimpse, in a way, of how good this game can actually be and is, as a matter of fact, when L&P's looses constraints, adhering to his vision.

"Our" Dylan can only dream about something similar. Can't fathom at what point on the main path he or any other male-teen gets scene as lewd as in this update. Unless the dev starts heating up the oven.
I'd fall of my chair if Sophia undresses for the 3 little demons or blows them, obviously, for the educational purposes, during 0.170.
Tough to say what to expect of 0.175 with Sammy, a reverse 0.165? Probably a private guitar lesson part2, but more daring. Again, in this reality there's no Dylan/Amber bond.
Five consecutive Dylan related updates can bring him almost on par with Ellie. The question is, what is the ultimate taboo for this game and does it open up Pandora's box once we get mom/son sex scene? Is it happening the next 3-5 PD or 10-15 years = never.

We'll get the first lesbian threesome on PD16, as alluded by the in-game logic and unfolding story. Same with Sophia/Dylan/Patricia insinuation, only L&P knows when we're getting it. The whole game needs to be crammed into 25 or less PD's, with more condensed and rearranged story, to be more action packed and got rid of cumbersome subplots. Only then every update would feel like this one.

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
What's the difference between the deleted version and the original version? Are the events the same? It's all this incident. There's nothing else!

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Without giving any hints, although folks have given some sneak peeks already.

Best. Update. To date. I was hoping for some "hot stuff" and L&P didn't disappoint. No matter what route who's on, it's a must play. Too bad, all that happening in the alternative reality. It doesn't even matter that it occurs between him and voluptuous Amber and not Sophia on the main path. It's a glimpse, in a way, of how good this game can actually be and is, as a matter of fact, when L&P's looses constraints, adhering to his vision.

"Our" Dylan can only dream about something similar. Can't fathom at what point on the main path he or any other male-teen gets scene as lewd as in this update. Unless the dev starts heating up the oven.
I'd fall of my chair if Sophia undresses for the 3 little demons or blows them, obviously, for the educational purposes, during 0.170.
Tough to say what to expect of 0.175 with Sammy, a reverse 0.165? Probably a private guitar lesson part2, but more daring. Again, in this reality there's no Dylan/Amber bond.
Five consecutive Dylan related updates can bring him almost on par with Ellie. The question is, what is the ultimate taboo for this game and does it open up Pandora's box once we get mom/son sex scene? Is it happening the next 3-5 PD or 10-15 years = never.

We'll get the first lesbian threesome on PD16, as alluded by the in-game logic and unfolding story. Same with Sophia/Dylan/Patricia insinuation, only L&P knows when we're getting it. The whole game needs to be crammed into 25 or less PD's, with more condensed and rearranged story, to be more action packed and got rid of cumbersome subplots. Only then every update would feel like this one.
Part 2 so far is really good imo. And if things escalate more and more oh boy. That is when he really is at is best. Not ony the images but everything comes together very well here.

As for the next. I doubt it will be a blowjob but rather the devils feeling her up maybe even slighty touching her pussy when she will stop.

Mar 14, 2022
Part 2 so far is really good imo. And if things escalate more and more oh boy. That is when he really is at is best. Not ony the images but everything comes together very well here.

As for the next. I doubt it will be a blowjob but rather the devils feeling her up maybe even slighty touching her pussy when she will stop.
Ok L&P, let people wait for the download link then.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
For those who can't wait, you have almost the entire update in DoL. Dylan's older, but the explicit events are there.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Can someone share the event list for the next two days ?
Morning: 1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene 2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon: 1) Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not! 2) 2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon: 1) Sophia/Sam 2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening: 1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

This would mean for the update cycle of this day:

Update 1: The entire morning

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

So next one is side job and then Sophia and Sam.

Update 7 with Dylan could be the long awaited Massage in the Jaccuzi after the Park and Natalie cokblocking Dylan....

Also On Monday is Aiden and Biology Class

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes