abram1

May 24, 2020
Part 2 so far is really good imo. And if things escalate more and more oh boy. That is when he really is at is best. Not ony the images but everything comes together very well here.

As for the next. I doubt it will be a blowjob but rather the devils feeling her up maybe even slighty touching her pussy when she will stop.
This one wasn't just good, it was close to perfect. But I'm biased here, my avatar pic says it all.
Clearly, no BJ for demons, those suckers before our trio Dylan/Sam/Zack, hell no. Hopefully, some groping, caressing, fingering(?). Idk what's the uptick, considering she gave them the handjob before. That side job is one of L&P's many kinks, 13-15 year olds and a mesmerizing private teacher.
Are we going uphill as of right now, winding up the degree of lewdness, or it's never ending tug-of-war, when there's nothing resembling to 0.165 till the morning showering scene with Ellie. Impossible to deduce due to overlapping sidetracking subplots, in some cases, or alternative one's (Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Emma; Sophia/Ellie or Sophia/Alyssa etc.)

BTW, whoever you're, you may post under your main account, we won't bite. Maybe a little.

Dylan Have Muscle
That's fake Dylan in the parallel universe, go figure, huh? All characters are 18+ in Patreon version, yet this fella is in his mid 20's.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes