bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Are we going uphill as of right now, winding up the degree of lewdness, or it's never ending tug-of-war, when there's nothing resembling to 0.165 till the morning showering scene with Ellie. Impossible to deduce due to overlapping sidetracking subplots, in some cases, or alternative one's (Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Emma; Sophia/Ellie or Sophia/Alyssa etc.)
I think it should go upwards:

2nd Side Job was her basically doing a handjob. So it should be some form of groping

In The Jacuzzi Sam was on her Pussy with his face so this should be topped somehow. Maybe groping fingering from behind while she learns to play?

And The its Dylan and Sophia which is so "big" that there needs to be 2 Events? So I guess It will be a massage in the Jacuzzi, some fingering and maybe a handjob?

So the next few Months will be great and I still wonder what the Biology Class will be with Aiden maybe the same stuff that did happen in the alley just with her students?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Guys, Decision of Life is basic version of AWAM for Patreons. A Wife and Mother (AWAM) is the uncensored version. It will be released by L&P in a separate website. May be released in 2 to 3 days. I guess. In the mean time you can play DoL. :)
AWAM is out on the website. Otherwise he would not release it. Also the update Function does now work in game. So you can use that as well

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
I thought DOL was just AWAM without some scenes or some dialogues. He wastes time on that making extra renders? I mean, if people play it nothing to complain about. But all of us know this going to end in 2030 more or less xD

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

PC^ You'll be able to play the dylan/amber event directly, no save files bs needed. Just click on main load saves, and the game will start!
ok maybe the full game the event is more longer because it miss the preview where amber opens the door. :unsure:

Reactions: cbaaa
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes