buff

May 29, 2017
Look at the date in "Access is open"
Wait, so that is a "do not download before"? The text is green, says "Access is Open" (!), and the link highlights, so I assumed that was an "open until". Instead of "Access is Open: YYYY-MM-DD" he means "Access Will Open: YYYY-MM-DD". And, you know, don't turn the text green when it's not actually go-time.

This dude needs to stop trying to be fancy with the web UI, it's not his strong suit. He's going to be yelling at everyone with questions like this because it can't possibly be his fault.

Reactions: RUMCCC

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
For those who can't wait, you have almost the entire update in DoL. Dylan's older, but the explicit events are there.
Dylan from DOL have Fernando Alonso´s neck xDD

View attachment 1919581
Dylan from DoL ≠ Dylan from AWAM?
Excuse me, but is there really one Dylan for Decision of Life and another Dylan for A Wife and Mother?
I don't think at this point in the game the developer differentiates characters for this or that version, especially if one of them is just the sweetened version so as not to incur Patreon penalties.

Mar 14, 2022
Dylan from DoL ≠ Dylan from AWAM?
Excuse me, but is there really one Dylan for Decision of Life and another Dylan for A Wife and Mother?
I don't think at this point in the game the developer differentiates characters for this or that version, especially if one of them is just the sweetened version so as not to incur Patreon penalties.
Patron has been cracking down hard lately.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Hey can you help me? I changed the rpyc files in notepad files and the game doesnt want to open again how to change it back.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you guys criticize the game so much then why are u so desperate to play it?
Speaking as one of the people critical of the recent updates, what about my posts makes you think I'm desperate to play the update? In all seriousness, all I'm expecting for this entire update for my playthrough is the loading screen, then "to be continued ..."

Like all the updates for Part 2 so far, not even worth downloading.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Am I right in assuming for that players like me that aren't interested in the Dylan/Amber path that this update isn't even worth downloading? By the looks of things it's just a watered down version of the last Ellie event.
I have to disagree with you there. Even if you don't play Dylan/Amber, which is weird... because you must have sent Dylan to boarding school, right? The whole event was very good and hot! The "under the table scene" extremely lewd and not similar to other "under the table" scenes! All in all definitely very very hot.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes