AFANNA

May 16, 2021
Hi, since a lot of you have already posted spoilers - I'm assuming you have already gotten the game. Would appreciate if someone could upload the game for us. I am from a very poor country and hence only a 1$ patreon.
All spoilers are from DOL (censored version)
Someone posted the download url of it

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
All spoilers are from DOL (censored version)
Someone posted the download url of it
No they are not. Mine are from AWAM

I have now played the DOL Version since I was curious and yes there is a lot missing. For Example the Shower scene with Julia and the whole act is basically missing. This is in no way the AWAM version and not representive to the uncensored version

karthiksaj

Feb 6, 2022

I have now played the DOL Version since I was curious and yes there is a lot missing. For Example the Shower scene with Julia and the whole act is basically missing. This is in no way the AWAM version and not representive to the uncensored version
So do you have the orignal awam v0.165?

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

And how's AWAM's 0.165 version compared to the DoL one? Is there a lot missing?

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Hmmm... I wonder the delay for a hero is due to the "little pre-information before release" that he posted on Patreon yesterday night. It is ofcourse deleted now. But anyways, let's hope for a villain.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
And how's AWAM's 0.165 version compared to the DoL one? Is there a lot missing?
YES Bascially all the good content is missing. I would have not said that it is great if I only saw that Version. Thats for sure.

And for Julia It is just what it is described here. Just a peek. a nice peek but just a peek
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm... I wonder the delay for a hero is due to the "little pre-information before release" that he posted on Patreon yesterday night. It is ofcourse deleted now. But anyways, let's hope for a villain.
has not been deleted, I still read it. the reason is simple, since the game is paid for, first I play it then in case I spread it. except someone who only goes looking for likes.

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
YES Bascially all the good content is missing

And for Julia It is just what it is described here. Just a peek
Just a curious question though... If you have the AWAM 0.165 version, then why are you not uploading it in any of the free file storage servers available and posting a link? Well, if your notion is to cuck the plebs, I respect it.. but just a curious question.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Just a curious question though... If you have the AWAM 0.165 version, then why are you not uploading it in any of the free file storage servers available and posting a link? Well, if your notion is to cuck the plebs, I respect it.. but just a curious question.
Because I do not have a 1.65 Version. I used the update Function in game and nothing else. I never did download it from the site

Reactions: Sahil04
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes