bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
And how's AWAM's 0.165 version compared to the DoL one? Is there a lot missing?
YES Bascially all the good content is missing. I would have not said that it is great if I only saw that Version. Thats for sure.

And for Julia It is just what it is described here. Just a peek. a nice peek but just a peek
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm... I wonder the delay for a hero is due to the "little pre-information before release" that he posted on Patreon yesterday night. It is ofcourse deleted now. But anyways, let's hope for a villain.
has not been deleted, I still read it. the reason is simple, since the game is paid for, first I play it then in case I spread it. except someone who only goes looking for likes.

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
YES Bascially all the good content is missing

And for Julia It is just what it is described here. Just a peek
Just a curious question though... If you have the AWAM 0.165 version, then why are you not uploading it in any of the free file storage servers available and posting a link? Well, if your notion is to cuck the plebs, I respect it.. but just a curious question.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Just a curious question though... If you have the AWAM 0.165 version, then why are you not uploading it in any of the free file storage servers available and posting a link? Well, if your notion is to cuck the plebs, I respect it.. but just a curious question.
Because I do not have a 1.65 Version. I used the update Function in game and nothing else. I never did download it from the site

Reactions: Sahil04

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
I think it will be difficult for them to leave a download link since, as I understand it, this version is updated directly with the upgrade button within the game

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Just a curious question though...
why don't you buy the game yourself?
Lol.. coz I value money and just do not want to pay for a micro update.. I was a past patron and I totally do not support L&P's deteriorating work ethic (which has been discussed a lot and I do not want to get into it).
Are the renders exceptional?.. absolutely. Are the scenes hot?... definitely. But I honestly don't think the current updates are worth 30 bucks. Period.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
no one have problem with the game. its the creator and the time he takes for these updates are what upsets the people. and its not some whining, its general concern.... there are lots of contents to make and as slow its getting, we will never see the ending for sure
Even if the devs magically starts to release one day each year,that is still almost 20 years.
Not to mention PD13 is already lost cause-no way to finish it in 12 months,no way even to do it faster than PD12.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes