meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
I counted 43 renders from the DOL image rpa extractor, but judging from the dialog, some are clearly missing

abram1

May 24, 2020
Speaking as one of the people critical of the recent updates, what about my posts makes you think I'm desperate to play the update? In all seriousness, all I'm expecting for this entire update for my playthrough is the loading screen, then "to be continued ..."

Like all the updates for Part 2 so far, not even worth downloading.
Oh, my, Cat ... And whom to blame that for, L&P or yourself?
That's how you've chosen to play it. The sheer fact that literally till the mid summer of 2023 there'll be none girl-on-girl stuff and you keep addressing your frustration does indicate you're desperately waiting for that content to pop up. So do I, Alyssa's fan №2 and many others. Which doesn't negate the thing that since the last lesbo event, which came out in December 2020, this VN got updated several times with enough material.
That's totally your right, but missing out PD13 just due to the reason that it lacks the stuff you've decided to cross out, is kinda weird.
Here's the solution. Once the update gets public, you gonna download it, grab some lubricant, tissue and enjoy the heck out of it. Your crush Jules is there, btw, so put yourself in the shoes of Dylan and imagine your virtual GF's hot mom is doing whatever Amber does right under the nose of her daughter - change of perspective in a way.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
wtf happened to dylans neck and shoulder
looks so odd to me
You are late to the party, just go back a few pages and you will get the in detail discussion of what it is and why it is the way it is.
In short, this is the Patreon Friendly Version of Dylan from DOL to comply with guidelines. He looks like bodybuilder of sorts in this.
In Awam he is still the way he looked a few updates ago.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
You are late to the party, just go back a few pages and you will get the in detail discussion of what it is and why it is the way it is.
In short, this is the Patreon Friendly Version of Dylan from DOL to comply with guidelines. He looks like bodybuilder of sorts in this.
In Awam he is still the way he looked a few updates ago.
aye aye captain

Reactions: Sabertooth__
Mar 14, 2022
Oh, my, Cat ... And whom to blame that for, L&P or yourself?
That's how you've chosen to play it. The sheer fact that literally till the mid summer of 2023 there'll be none girl-on-girl stuff and you keep addressing your frustration does indicate you're desperately waiting for that content to pop up. So do I, Alyssa's fan №2 and many others. Which doesn't negate the thing that since the last lesbo event, which came out in December 2020, this VN got updated several times with enough material.
That's totally your right, but missing out PD13 just due to the reason that it lacks the stuff you've decided to cross out, is kinda weird.
Here's the solution. Once the update gets public, you gonna download it, grab some lubricant, tissue and enjoy the heck out of it. Your crush Jules is there, btw, so put yourself in the shoes of Dylan and imagine your virtual GF's hot mom is doing whatever Amber does right under the nose of her daughter - change of perspective in a way.
Like L&P said with Jennifer "imagine if it's Sophia"

Now abram1 is basically saying the same.

Alley_Cat a developer developing? That's old school. Welcome to Lust party, where you should just imagine stuff that is supposed to be developed. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I remember Lust updating the EUR prices because the USD was so cheap so he increased the prices. Now that the USD is almost at the same value as the EUR, he will return to the old prices, right?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes