Mar 14, 2022
The dylan you see is the patreon-friendly dylan that looks more like an adult.

It's 42 new renders in the DOL version, 317 new renders in the AWAM version.

The AWAM version is yet to be leaked (here).

Dylan looks normal in the AWAM version.

The events don't change that much between one version and the other.

Don't let Lust's second accounts bait you into buying access to this update, it's not worth the 40$, in my humble opinion.

buff

May 29, 2017
wtf..... reset the password and was able to get in, but the links light up when I hover but clicking on them does nothing. Anyone else getting this shit? Pisses me off I pay to support this guy and still have to wait on the pirated version.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
wtf..... reset the password and was able to get in, but the links light up when I hover but clicking on them does nothing. Anyone else getting this shit? Pisses me off I pay to support this guy and still have to wait on the pirated version.
Look at the date in "Access is open"

Reactions: buff

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You should have gotten an E-Mail with login infos. You can use exactly these to update the game from the menuscreen. Just make sure it is the exact info you gotten via E-Mail even if you changed your password

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The dylan you see is the patreon-friendly dylan that looks more like an adult.

It's 42 new renders in the DOL version, 317 new renders in the AWAM version.

The AWAM version is yet to be leaked (here).

Dylan looks normal in the AWAM version.

The events don't change that much between one version and the other.

Don't let Lust's second accounts bait you into buying access to this update, it's not worth the 40$, in my humble opinion.
Am I right in assuming for that players like me that aren't interested in the Dylan/Amber path that this update isn't even worth downloading? By the looks of things it's just a watered down version of the last Ellie event.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Am I right in assuming for that players like me that aren't interested in the Dylan/Amber path that this update isn't even worth downloading? By the looks of things it's just a watered down version of the last Ellie event.
I personally do not like this route and thought it was really great for the stuff that did happen. I do not know why the other Version only has 42 Renders but the AWAM version is really good if you like this kind of stuff.

You do not even have to be on the route. Just go to the gallery and unlock the scene with the lock on the upper left

It is the best scene for Part 2 so far for sure

oh and it goes further than anything Ellie did

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Well, in that event there's only talking, there's definitely more action in this one.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes