peas

Jul 31, 2018
I watched it via the gallery, because I didn't send Dylan to boarding school. The renders were nice and I am a sucker for sex acts right under the husbands/sons nose. At least things seem to be heating up some and maybe soon we will see BJs and eating pussy. I am 63 and hope I am around long enough to see Sofia having some very hot sex with different men. That to thee uploader and hope we get a JOHN and Office Wife update soon.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As others have posted, there was no progression in my save for the second update in a row. She goes to school, teaches, goes home, lies on the couch, to be continued. Splat.

To the person who wrote they were 63 y/o. I am older, believe it or not and while I've refrained from adding to all the animosity leveled against this dev, internally I'm dragging him over the coals.

Mar 14, 2022
If you don't see new scenes it's because you didn't play the pool fight in version one or you did not send dylan to the boarding school.

You can go to the gallery and unlock the scene. For those that are still wondering if you should download or not: there is no Sophia in this update. There is only a scene between Dylan and Sam's family.

My review is that the renders look good, as always, the dialogue isn't bad/it's good, as always but I don't see how this scene advances the story in the path that we're all looking at, which is sophia's. It's an okay update if you see Dylan as a main character, else it's a waste of time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes