Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
huh kinda thought it would continue after the Sofia event with the previous Dylan event being a extra to it and was puzzled why nothing happened afterwards only to be surprised that you don't get it at all if you haven't done the Dylan pool event.
A bit of a shame I would say but it's a good update if you went down that path.
But hopefully the next update will add to the "main" path.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I watched it via the gallery, because I didn't send Dylan to boarding school. The renders were nice and I am a sucker for sex acts right under the husbands/sons nose. At least things seem to be heating up some and maybe soon we will see BJs and eating pussy. I am 63 and hope I am around long enough to see Sofia having some very hot sex with different men. That to thee uploader and hope we get a JOHN and Office Wife update soon.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As others have posted, there was no progression in my save for the second update in a row. She goes to school, teaches, goes home, lies on the couch, to be continued. Splat.

To the person who wrote they were 63 y/o. I am older, believe it or not and while I've refrained from adding to all the animosity leveled against this dev, internally I'm dragging him over the coals.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes