Mar 14, 2022
If you don't see new scenes it's because you didn't play the pool fight in version one or you did not send dylan to the boarding school.

You can go to the gallery and unlock the scene. For those that are still wondering if you should download or not: there is no Sophia in this update. There is only a scene between Dylan and Sam's family.

My review is that the renders look good, as always, the dialogue isn't bad/it's good, as always but I don't see how this scene advances the story in the path that we're all looking at, which is sophia's. It's an okay update if you see Dylan as a main character, else it's a waste of time.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It's like I've always said it's not a question of quality it's a question of how much time is invested in developing it, for me the update (the best we've had since November of last year) is very good but a month and 16 days of waiting for what we have just seen is too much, L&P does not seem to understand it or does not want to understand it, there is nothing left but to continue like this.

Sam will have his revenge in 4 months, so wait for it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you don't see new scenes it's because you didn't play the pool fight in version one or you did not send dylan to the boarding school.

You can go to the gallery and unlock the scene. For those that are still wondering if you should download or not: there is no Sophia in this update. There is only a scene between Dylan and Sam's family.

My review is that the renders look good, as always, the dialogue isn't bad/it's good, as always but I don't see how this scene advances the story in the path that we're all looking at, which is sophia's. It's an okay update if you see Dylan as a main character, else it's a waste of time.
The main problem with the scene is that we won't see the continuation for around 10 more years.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Sometimes I honestly suspect L&P regrets making Sophia the main viewpoint character in this game and wishes they'd made a game about Dylan instead, and to be fair almost all incest simulators with this kind of setup would have Dylan as the protagonist, the MILF as the main character is kinda what made this game unique.

Anyway, I've kinda given up on this game as the only storyline that interests me anymore is Sophia/Patricia and Sophia/Ellie, both of which don't look like they're ever going to happen. If you're as frustrated with this game as I am you should play Project Myriam instead, it's basically what this game looked like it was going to be at first except it actually fulfills the promises of its setup. (Only downside: No F/F incest scenes, and author confirms it's never going to happen. There'll be three-way scenes with the MC and her daughter where they don't interact, but it's not the same. Boo.)

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
I already wrote that once, gonna write it one more time.

This game will be developed forever, becasue there's to many characters and paths. IMO this project would be abandoned earlier since to fulfill all the paths you'll have to go slowly, which means 2-3 minutes of gameplay for each path on each update. Which basically means, forever.

When Part 1 was out, it was one of the TOP 5 games, now the rating is decreasing significally.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes