lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I've been away from this game for so long, I have one simple question:

Q: Is there sex with Sophia (the main MILF/mom) yet? (that's NOT her husband)

This question will help thousands of people since I don't think the Search is giving an updated answer.

Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I swear at this point it's just the Dev pulling a long con to see how far he can string people along until they all jump ship. It will be ten years later, Day 12, and still no good content. lol.
Well by then there will be 5 more fan made games where they let you fuck everyone a million ways the main game doesn't. That being said, thank Jesus for those fan made games

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't understand why there's a female protagonist tag it's written a wife and mother but we're seeing updates on the son's field of vision Dylan I think it would be much easier for Lust & Passion to make a new game but the protagonist would be Dylan but without interrupting each other the two games would be in the same universe and both like Dylan and Sophia would be doing their duties as a mother and son for me it would make it easier for a wife and mother to develop and updates this would make the updates longer and more productive but I know that will never happen. that's just what i think sorry for the very long text.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
I swear at this point it's just the Dev pulling a long con to see how far he can string people along until they all jump ship. It will be ten years later, Day 12, and still no good content. lol.
I imagine he'd gladly pay the full amount back from what you paid for downloading this game here as you are so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't understand what the developers are messing with? A project that has been in development for a long time, I think they are too greedy with many paths to choose. Changing the MC between Sophia and Dylan makes it difficult to solve the problem. It wasn't a bad idea, but to solve the problem they needed to split and merge branches clearly and logically from the start. When you've just written a story but think about how to develop it further, you can't finish the story. Instead, end the story on a good note and write a new one, rather than wasting time writing stuff that just gets more and more boring.
true previously there were good wife and filthy route with some branches. now all of a sudden new protagonist with different relationship points.

Mar 14, 2022
Anything actually good in this update? or is it a continuation of the blueball simulator?
For the new ones here: Sex involving the MC and someone who isn't her husband is predicted to come in 5 - 6 years, best case scenario. So more than 1 decade after Lust started developing this game. This game isn't meant to finish, it's meant to continuously be developed.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes