thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
The only worthy update on Part 2... Then we are back to a full-on tease with Sophia... Hopefully, in the next update, the apostles just blackmail her harder than Aiden and finally get the ball rolling:LOL:

Also, will Dylan get another scene with Amber during this playable day? Wasn't that curious about this route, but Amber's expressions are the best.

Reactions: asdik2626

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The only worthy update on Part 2... Then we are back to a full-on tease with Sophia... Hopefully, in the next update, the apostles just blackmail her harder than Aiden and finally get the ball rolling:LOL:

Also, will Dylan get another scene with Amber during this playable day? Wasn't that curious about this route, but Amber's expressions are the best.
No Dylan/Amber content for the forseeable future. Nothing this playable day, or PD14 either. And with Sophia being at the ranch when he's meant to go back to boarding school, I would assume Alyssa takes him and Zac back. So nothing more on this path until at least PD20

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
The time has come, is the wife fucking anyone else but her husband or is it blue balls entertainment production released another update?.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
The wife doesn't even make an appearance this update
I will travel for 3 months in 2 days. I fear i might die in some lands far from mine, and i wont be able to see the wife fucking anyone else since 2017.
Well lets hope for the best and laugh at the ppl paying money for blue ballz.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Great event. Even though we get no progress with Sophia this gets a thumbs up.

But what doesn't get a thumbs up is this update style of just having one event. At first it was a great idea but seeing it's just a way to milk it does nothing but hurt and it run its course the second it was obvious why it's the new norm.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I am disappointed that we haven't really moved our FMC story along(those of us that told the blackmailers to go fuck themselves), for the last three updates, at least we finally got something. I mean, if Sam is gonna eventually fuck Sophia, then Dylan deserves to get some of Amber.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
For the handful of players who sent Dylan to boarding school in a choice you made like two years ago (has it really been that long?! [narrator in James Earl Jones voice: "It has been lonnnnnnger!!"]), just download the update and unren the images and script updates and match the images to the text files. There's actually some decent content on that path. Given that it's weird that path even exists, but that's been discussed a few hundred times in the last 5000+ pages of this thread.

See you in 8-10 months for the next "update"!

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok seen the update and i shall give L&P credit on this update

Now with this you could see things start to happen with Sophia.

DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
1800 patrons, 2 months since the last "update" and what do we get? a simple event (without branches) that is only playable for those who chose 2 different options in season 1...
The game and the story as a whole are interesting, but little by little we realize that the developer is not interested in finishing the game, only in squeezing as much money as possible from his patrons.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes