thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
No Dylan/Amber content for the forseeable future. Nothing this playable day, or PD14 either. And with Sophia being at the ranch when he's meant to go back to boarding school, I would assume Alyssa takes him and Zac back. So nothing more on this path until at least PD20
What the... that is like 10 years from now :poop:

That's it... after the next Sam update I'll drop this lol... it is just not worth it at this point.

I think I have spent more time checking this forum than playing the actual game... :rolleyes:

Reactions: SubtleHustle

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And once again, went through the new update on just seconds. It's like they changed their mind between the first part and second part with having a lesbian path for the MC.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Sophia woke up
Sophia went to school
Sophia went home
To be continued

rofl :KEK:
I'm sorry but how on all that is holy is there so little content on general path ?
Oh well... at least i had a good laugh.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In this update does the MC hold hand with a man THAT ISN'T HER HUSBAND? At this point the average F95er get more sex than MC.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 191 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
you really are LEGENDARY Game Compressor. (y)

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
So i download Part 2 but my game ends in the diner, when the siblings have the moment with the bullies.

Basically where the previous version ends.
Have i downloaded the wrong version, what am i doing wrong?
I don'r thinkk you fownloaded the wrong version. I experieance the same. No clue what the update was,

Reactions: Troy9000

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
There is a problem when the gallery on the PC side goes in. I can't see it! I used the mobile phone version and saw the gallery! It's getting better again!

Jun 19, 2018
I'm confused, didnt get any new renders or story for this update, it was the same as before, just ended after the diner scene with dylan and Ellie, do I need a certain score to continue or path?

Reactions: Stephanie98

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah. There is "slow burn" and there is "is the heat even on in here???" It's been almost 5 years and this is it? Nah. I'm tapping out here. The fact that a fan game was made YEARS after the initial release to have SOMETHING happen and THAT even finished is enough to explain to me that this is just a long con.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes