Remun

Dec 2, 2020
1800 patrons, 2 months since the last "update" and what do we get? a simple event (without branches) that is only playable for those who chose 2 different options in season 1...
The game and the story as a whole are interesting, but little by little we realize that the developer is not interested in finishing the game, only in squeezing as much money as possible from his patrons.
how did you start the new update? when I open the game from the last save, the next screen shows "to be continued" and the game shuts down

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
For the handful of players who sent Dylan to boarding school in a choice you made like two years ago (has it really been that long?! [narrator in James Earl Jones voice: "It has been lonnnnnnger!!"]), just download the update and unren the images and script updates and match the images to the text files. There's actually some decent content on that path. Given that it's weird that path even exists, but that's been discussed a few hundred times in the last 5000+ pages of this thread.

See you in 8-10 months for the next "update"!
no way! guess it's time to play this again for 2 minutes before forgetting about it for a year or two.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, there is no update then? Because when i load my last save it says to be continued
There is an update, just not with the protagonist and any of her LIs. To get what appears to be any content in this update whatsoever, you need to like Dylan with Sophia enough to be playing his route with Sophia, but change your mind and send him to boarding school, thus removing his chances with Sophia

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
No Dylan/Amber content for the forseeable future. Nothing this playable day, or PD14 either. And with Sophia being at the ranch when he's meant to go back to boarding school, I would assume Alyssa takes him and Zac back. So nothing more on this path until at least PD20
What the... that is like 10 years from now :poop:

That's it... after the next Sam update I'll drop this lol... it is just not worth it at this point.

I think I have spent more time checking this forum than playing the actual game... :rolleyes:

Reactions: SubtleHustle

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And once again, went through the new update on just seconds. It's like they changed their mind between the first part and second part with having a lesbian path for the MC.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Sophia woke up
Sophia went to school
Sophia went home
To be continued

rofl :KEK:
I'm sorry but how on all that is holy is there so little content on general path ?
Oh well... at least i had a good laugh.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In this update does the MC hold hand with a man THAT ISN'T HER HUSBAND? At this point the average F95er get more sex than MC.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 191 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
you really are LEGENDARY Game Compressor. (y)

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
So i download Part 2 but my game ends in the diner, when the siblings have the moment with the bullies.

Basically where the previous version ends.
Have i downloaded the wrong version, what am i doing wrong?
I don'r thinkk you fownloaded the wrong version. I experieance the same. No clue what the update was,

Reactions: Troy9000
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes