raul110

Jul 20, 2021
There is a problem when the gallery on the PC side goes in. I can't see it! I used the mobile phone version and saw the gallery! It's getting better again!

Jun 19, 2018
I'm confused, didnt get any new renders or story for this update, it was the same as before, just ended after the diner scene with dylan and Ellie, do I need a certain score to continue or path?

Reactions: Stephanie98

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah. There is "slow burn" and there is "is the heat even on in here???" It's been almost 5 years and this is it? Nah. I'm tapping out here. The fact that a fan game was made YEARS after the initial release to have SOMETHING happen and THAT even finished is enough to explain to me that this is just a long con.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
same on me. i think something gone wrong
Nothing wrong. The previous update was for those that did not send Dylan off to boarding school(on the blackmail path). This one was for those of us who did send him off to boarding school. The last two updates before this one, us players that told the blackmailers to go fuck themselves, we got what you got this time, nadagotdamthing.

Reactions: fatpat79

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
So if I understand this correctly there is no playable content in this update unless you made some random choice 1+ years ago in part one? Yikes. Wish there was a place to put like a change log or something on the main page.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So if I understand this correctly there is no playable content in this update unless you made some random choice 1+ years ago in part one? Yikes. Wish there was a place to put like a change log or something on the main page.
Now you know how those of us who made that choice, way back when, felt for the prior two updates. Agreed on the changelog needing to be updated with a "blackmail" or "non-blackmail" notice for each release.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Oh, even without Sophia, it was awesome update! I was skeptical, but it was good and without stupid teasing!) Now more action with Sophia would be nice too.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and Bane71

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I don't understand. nothing new since version 161.
the thugs got owned and then goes back to main menu.
Because the game is not ever fully fleshed out so if you choose one path over antother then there may be nothing in any update if the dev only wrote for one path like he did here. As stated before the changelog should be in two parts one update if your on one path fk all if your on another

Reactions: korvfisk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes