abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day (1.70)
Update 5 : Sophia/Sam (1.75)
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (1.80)
Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 (1.85)
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (1.90)
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine (1.95)
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest (2.00)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
After noticing how users adore Sophie, the developer seems afraid of doing "the wrong thing" with her, it's better not to touch the porcelain vase. In return, he can get cheeky with Amber and the girl in the rape at school. The update was ok for me, the character Sophie is not more important to me than the others.(y)
She's the wife and mother, isn't she? :sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, so since no one asked it yet, I will. What happened to the loads Dylan shot under the table? I mean he’s lucky it didn’t hit Neil
Do you think Amber will scoop it up later and taste it, even though she had some on her hand earlier and wiped it on the napkin & Dylan finally has some of Ambers juices on his fingers and we don’t see him lick or sniff his fingers either, just goes upstairs to play fifa and now Sams controllers are going to be sticky

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Ok, so since no one asked it yet, I will. What happened to the loads Dylan shot under the table? I mean he’s lucky it didn’t hit Neil
Do you think Amber will scoop it up later and taste it, even though she had some on her hand earlier and wiped it on the napkin & Dylan finally has some of Ambers juices on his fingers and we don’t see him lick or sniff his fingers either, just goes upstairs to play fifa and now Sams controllers are going to be sticky
There's no need for any kind of clean-up, as it disappeared, along with the realism.

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.165

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.165, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.165
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
After the start of new chapter (end of classroom) it loops in bath scene... I haven't progress in new edition...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nothing for those who have followed a pure lesbian path yet? Will there be something like this yet or has this part two abandoned the pure lesbian path?
Yeah, it is beginning to feel ridiculous, you download, you start the game, you see the exact same few renders, done.

Reactions: txtBild and doidera

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe I should have read the changelog before wasting the last day starting over again because I'm on a new computer just to find there is no update unless you send the dickhead to boarding school.

gamex277

Mar 25, 2022
im sorry why this update so short? did I make mistake cos after sophia sit on couch its write to be continue? nothing happen from 0.162

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes