amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Do we have to do the new update only through the gallery??? Why did the game end without Dylan and Amber's relationship being implemented in the usual way

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
we a got this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not from the pure lesbian route. If it were, it would show up when you start your day. We only see her going to teach and nothing "extraordinary" happens. And, if my memory serves me right, the game part two starts on the 20th and that's marked as the 14th!

Reactions: botc76

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
For those of you who protest about this latest update, make your own game. If you want to tell the story according to what you want wkwkwkwk [you're little kid] :LOL:

Learn to appreciate the stories that L&P has made.
ALT account busted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do I need to learn to make a game to have an opinion of a particular game? That's the dumbest thing to say. Are you an alt account of L&P ? :sleep:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For those of you who protest about this latest update, make your own game. If you want to tell the story according to what you want wkwkwkwk [you're little kid] :LOL:

Ladies and Gentlemen, a White Knight appeared!
Fighting for those who don't need it and don't care for it (and oh so often definitely don't deserve it), since the invention of comment sections and forums!

ALT account busted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do I need to learn to make a game to have an opinion of a particular game? That's the dumbest thing to say. Are you an alt account of L&P ? :sleep:
Okay, that seems just as likely! :cool:

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019

How to appreciate? Where do I learn?

Last edited:
Reactions: dylanbroww

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020

Also what's wkwkwk? And "you're a kid" ???? lmao broken english also just like it is in the game :sneaky:

Chutiye, at least act like a different person when you create an ALT.

Last edited:
Reactions: the3m_dude

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Have to admit looking forward to the Sophia/Sam update. Probably the first start towards some real sex. Also, I will be glad to see if the Sophia/Dylan updates lead to anything really sexual. I know the updates come out too slow, but I don't see any use in spending hundreds of pages complaining about it. I try to play lots of other games while we wait. I do get tired of the fans making excuses for a slow developer. If you are doing this as your job then you should work on it every work day for at least 8 hours. If it is a hobby or sideline then it is different. Your main job comes first. But all of us have things happen, but we still have to go back to work to earn a living. Beautiful, but just too slow.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
As a lot of people said this game did have a lot going for it but with no action from Sophia and the potential of a perfectly good storyline that seems to really be going nowhere especially since the main character is more fridged than a nun and honestly I don't care about how long it's taking for each update because it's your story to tell (DEV) but why are really trying drag this story out by not getting Sophia out there ? Sorry but it has gotten mundane and boring because of that! Had to get it off my chest but I actually wanted to ask why the fark is Sophia still not pissed and cucking the hubby since he's the moron who gambled their house away? Honestly stuff the forgiveness BS she should make him pay!

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Just a thought... Will sudden Dylan's interest in Julia and Sam's somewhat angry reaction to his ecstatic state trigger a full scale rivalry for both ma and sis? :unsure: At least on the boarding school path and/or without inviting Sam to modelling session? Will the analogues cooperation/sharing take place on the other paths? :unsure: Am I reading in too much? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The lewdness is going in the right direction, but no one cares about Dylan and Amber. We want Sophia content..
I agree we want much more Sophia because the game is about a wife and mother not a child it would be easier to make a separate game for Dylan that would leave the game freer of several paths to follow but the developer doesn't think much about it now this and decided to leave everything in the same game this is going to be too complicated. I'm already getting lost on my way I'm LoL :BootyTime:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Do we have to do the new update only through the gallery??? Why did the game end without Dylan and Amber's relationship being implemented in the usual way

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes