Jan 3, 2019
As for me, the update is interesting, the only drawback is that it is short, the author could make it longer and with sex. We are waiting for what will happen next.

• Angry
Reactions: gramaton

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
Wasn't breaking updates apart suppose to speed things up? Now each day broken up over a year and half, smh

On a positive note, every update going forward is gonna have some action, we have reached that point in the story

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Pretty good update. Maybe I am the only one, but I am more into Patricia and Amber than into Sophia. I don´t ignore Sophia, but for a teenager it is heaven to have a slutty aunt and a hot milf-neighbour. That was my dream when I was young ;) and I am sure, I am not alone.

Denny322

Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys, I have one small request. I'm far out of town right now and I can't download the new version of blue balls, and there's no android version yet. I ask you to throw here a rar file with images of the new version. I will be very grateful!

RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
Guys I need help, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong or not doing. version 0.165 has no progression for me, it ends up just like the previous version 0.161... ?

Reactions: LastoneForEver

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
Sophia doesn't show up in this update,I gonna make sure to see the comments to see if it's worth it this time even if I get spoilers,I just tired of the dev making us look like idiots.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Guys I need help, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong or not doing. version 0.165 has no progression for me, it ends up just like the previous version 0.161... ?
You are on the "wrong path" for this update. You accepted the "blackmail" route

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes