packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Tired of the dev check out

A Couples Duet It is jest getting good ! ( Updated every 30 days )
Watching My Wife Also just getting good

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Pretty good update. Wasn't really invested in the Boarding school route yet, but this update made it worth it. I like how Amber goes a lot faster with Dylan than Sophia did.

This new way of making smaller but more frequent updates turns out to be really good, because I get the feeling, the content is a lot more focussed now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Whether or not you like Dylan, the Dylan Amber scene sitting at the table having dessert with her family was So Hot! Great renders, tension, hints at back story (Neil not interested in Amber - because he's an Idiot!!), and Amber deciding to encourage Dylan. Wow!!

The follow up to the chicken fight in the pool was Absolutely worth it. I don't know when Dylan will help Amber preheat her oven, but I am loving the possibilities.

This does not fix the issue with how long it takes for L&P to create an update, or the fact that a complete days' worth of content is taking longer and longer to create, but it does show that there will be updates that will be scorchers! This gives me hope that Sophia's first non-Liam event where she gives in to her desires (regardless of lesbian or hetero) will be awesome. I know, it's easy to say that it will be in 2023/2024 or later but this event gives me hope that When we do see it, it will be Killer!

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
If you are playing the lesbian route, there is no new content in the last 2 updates , and I mean noooo new content,it shows her going to class and then it saying she went home and thats it~kind of sad to see such slow progress to what was a great game.

Reactions: RRommel

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
did i do something wrong or why has this update the same end as the last one?
was the same for me,seems it has to do with the lesbian route,which nothing happens.In this update for me, she went to class ,then it says she goes home and nothing happens.Sad to be honest~

barnanag

Sep 19, 2020
Try this:
Open your "finalsave" file from part 1, edit the text file from "day18_Dylan_is_in_boarding_school:bool:False" -> "day18_Dylan_is_in_boarding_school:bool:True"
Import the file as a new game.
Also change to this:
Amber_Sophia_Dylan_Sam_events:bool:True
Amber_Sophia_Dylan_Sam_events_CONTINUE:bool:True
Thanks a lot!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
was the same for me,seems it has to do with the lesbian route,which nothing happens.In this update for me, she went to class ,then it says she goes home and nothing happens.Sad to be honest~
It has nothing to do with the lesbian route. Even those that play the Dylan route so not sending him to boarding school, or players of the Sam route will have absolutely no content from this update.

Those that get content this update are the completionists that play all the available branches.

Like next update, those that play the first side job and not the "sex ed" with the kids will get no content either.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You didn't do anything "wrong" you're just not on the right route.

This update just has content if Dylan got sent to boarding school. And that only happens if Sophia refused Aiden's tasks.

The next update will just have content if you're doing the 2nd side-job. And that only happens if you refused the 1st side-job.

The updates for Ch2 are all single event updates. So a lot of people aren't going to have any content because they don't have a save with the route that gets updated in each update.

Which is why I'd favor going back to 1/4th a day updates. Sure, they take longer. But theoretically, the wait is the same since a lot of people get "To be continued" right off the bat in these single event updates. So they have to wait a while anyway.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we have to do the new update only through the gallery??? Why did the game end without Dylan and Amber's relationship being implemented in the usual way
You can play the new content the normal way, it just depends on the decisions you've made. The decisions needed for this update just aren't entirely intuitive, since you need to decide to play the Dylan route at the beginning of the game, but then decide not to and send him to boarding school.

Playing through the gallery is just the easiest.
It's the same with me. 0.161 and 0.165 are the same thing. Same ending without any progression. I still don't understand what I did wrong.
Only thing you did wrong was expect there to be content for you on your playthrough. This update was for a specific branch off the main Dylan route

Reactions: RRommel

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I played this for like 8 hours one night..reading every single line..went ona pure slut path..i swear the only thing close to sexual content was seeing the Moms boobs in a pool i think..i have it as "watched" cause I held out hope that it would finally be good but I i think its time to say "Fuck this game" :(
all i can say is blame the patrons-nearly 5 years old,nearly 2000 people who pay the dev to slow it down,their choice just not for me

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes