Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
So from what I am gathering from the comments is that this is another update with little to absolutely zero sex scenes in it...again..?
More like this is update with absolutely zero content for those that didn't follow very limited and specific route.

Reactions: GamerGod76

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
"A Wife and Mother" or "A Son and Brother"? I am confuse about that after the last update.

In my opinion, the game is really turning out of context of what L&P propose on what it would be. I don't known why he decided to change to game to Dylan's POV, but I don't like it. I have no problem if the game is with male or female protagonist, but if the essence of the game change, then change the player interest.
Just say my opinion.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
updates coming out faster now?
Depends on how you see it. In terms of frequency, yes, due to event-based updates. But if you're talking about render count and story progression, no, it's less story progression and less renders in the same amount of time if you compare it to last year, for example.

So, overall you get less renders and less progression per year now. And the story itself is also pretty much going down the drain because of the event-based update system instead of 1/3rd of a day releases from last year.

We are 8 months into the development of playable day 13, and so far we've reached 40% of this one single day.

Edit: You asked, I answered. Not sure what the facepalm is for, but those are the facts. I know it's hard to accept the ugly truth.

Last edited:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2

1/ You must update AWAM Part 1 to its last version.
a) You can download the full game (from here)​
b) Or just apply a on your existing AWAM1 0.150 install. This patch must be placed in <AWAM1 folder>, where you see:​
(Mac users should only use the patch. It includes a fix specific to Mac)
View attachment 1755229

And unzip it there (it will replace files in game folder)

Run AWAM Part 1. If you see:
View attachment 1755232

Your AWAM Part 1 is up to date.

If you still see:
View attachment 1755235
Something went wrong... :confused:

2/ In order to generate a final save, run your up to date AWAM Part 1 then:
a) Play the game until the end​
b) Or load one of your old save and go to the end of the game​

After seeing "End of part 1", you will be asked to generate a final save:
View attachment 1755238

Type a name and that's all for Part 1.

3/ You can now run AWAM Part 2 and start a new game. Your final save will be automatically loaded (or you will be asked to choose one if you have made several final saves).

3 (bis)/ If (3) doesn't work, you can try to manually transfer your final save from Part 1 to Part 2. In AWAM Part 1 and 2 you will find this folder:
View attachment 1755240

Its content:
View attachment 1755246

You can manually copy/paste a .txt file from the finalsaves folder of Part 1 to the finalsaves folder of Part 2, then start a new game in AWAM Part 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to export and import files for a wife and mother in Android

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That was hot.. I would totally be down with one scene updates every other month.. COME ON SHOWER SCENE!! lol
Next shower scene could be the next Ellie event on PD14. But then Jules isn't due to appear again until PD16. If that was a shower scene with Ellie and Sophia, that would certainly be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
I just finished pt1 at the start of pt2 I get the notification that I successfully loaded end save for part 1 start the game go through day 20 and get to be continued and back to main screen, what am I missing here I'm sure there more than 45 seconds of gameplay in part 2

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes