Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
You didn't do anything "wrong" you're just not on the right route.

This update just has content if Dylan got sent to boarding school. And that only happens if Sophia refused Aiden's tasks.

The next update will just have content if you're doing the 2nd side-job. And that only happens if you refused the 1st side-job.

The updates for Ch2 are all single event updates. So a lot of people aren't going to have any content because they don't have a save with the route that gets updated in each update.

Which is why I'd favor going back to 1/4th a day updates. Sure, they take longer. But theoretically, the wait is the same since a lot of people get "To be continued" right off the bat in these single event updates. So they have to wait a while anyway.
Second this. Think it's getting close to a year since any of the several routes I'm personally interested in got any content at all. I've seen other creators pump out so much more content in so much less time for SO much less pay. I'd laugh if I wasn't honestly discouraged because the teasing has really made me want more, but waiting this long just to see a little bit of progress makes me feel... sad. The game's been out for nearly half a decade and the sexual content has been very light, especially on certain routes. Is the dev planning to stretch this game's content out until they're ready to retire?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Second this. Think it's getting close to a year since any of the several routes I'm personally interested in got any content at all. I've seen other creators pump out so much more content in so much less time for SO much less pay. I'd laugh if I wasn't honestly discouraged because the teasing has really made me want more, but waiting this long just to see a little bit of progress makes me feel... sad. The game's been out for nearly half a decade and the sexual content has been very light, especially on certain routes. Is the dev planning to stretch this game's content out until they're ready to retire?
Considering that some projections for finishing the game are up around the 30-year mark when L&P will apparently be in his 60s, quite possibly.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Games like A Wife and A Mother, Happy Summer, & Restore Her Career are all following the business plan created by Icstor. You start with a incest based story line, add in some decent renders with an interesting story line and pump out some steady decent updates and then as the fan base grows you start to slow down the development speed and focus more on spending the money you are making for doing little to no work. You then start to add in Characters that are not needed or even wanted by the players of the game in order to not move the main story forward. As the complaints start to increase you go to the pre-developed list of excuses and select one. Maybe you have Covid XXX, or the hard drive on your computer died. Play the victim card for awhile and every once in awhile drop a silly image and talk about the amazing update you are working on and how incredible it will be. Continue to add additional characters and reduce the rate of content delivered even more. Enjoy spending the money you are now making doing even less work and that's it. This is the business model all of these so called game developers are following. They cloak the whole program behind a veil of so called creative outlet and the suckers continue to pay month after month.

Blackcros5

Mar 3, 2020
I too had less than 1 minute play with Part 2 and had to come here (F95) to figure out what the heck was going on.

It is "A Wife and Mother" FFS. Not and a son and a daughter and a neighbour's dog's pet groomer. FOCUS! Not creative scope creep.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I have to replay this game over and over again, trying to guess what the author meant in order to see something new? Fuck off !
Not really. Using the gallery, or a walkthrough like mine or Mamonetti's will often guide you with the decisions you need for particular content.

It's just that this particular playable day just happens to have the most content (like this Dylan/Amber event) off the main route appears to be causing some confusion.

For the salon event in Update 6, which looks like it will be a Dylan event even for those not on the Dylan route, means that the event may change depending on your playthrough, but you'll get new content regardless. How hot the event will be is an entirely different question.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The best part i find hilarious is that the friend of the husband in the very beginning of the game has gone father with her then piratically anyone almost 5 years in. That scene should have been a lot better, no way with the control he had over her would she have gotten away without doing anything. But low and behold... nothing and the pointless son and neighbor content to avoid giving anything with the wife. I've finally after all this time realized... we all secretly enjoy being cucked lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Next shower scene could be the next Ellie event on PD14. But then Jules isn't due to appear again until PD16. If that was a shower scene with Ellie and Sophia, that would certainly be great.
I have no idea what any of that is but I'm sure I'll be here for it lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The approach of some people in this thread to creators is so far out.

"Someone created something. Therefore, nobody has the right to criticize them or say anything negative about story, writing, progression etc. And if you don't like it, create your own something."

Is there even a way to make it clear how absolutely ridiculous and laughable this approach is?
Everybody has every right to criticize everything, it's up to you whether you give that criticism any value or not, but that's all.

I mean, I never made a cake out of shit and ate it, but I can tell it is a bad idea to do so, unless you are a dung beetle. And thus I claim every right to tell a baker that they shouldn't do it.
Same goes for EVERYTHING. You don't need to actually have done something yourself to know whether it is good or bad, you just need to be able to think and form an opinion to have one.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
lmfao this game is a sht show XD ... don't have time to go through whole game again to see few content _I_ unwatched and not gonna download this sht again

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I finished playing the scenario and My thoughts on the Amber scene are :-

1. It was a good move to make Amber the initiator of sexual acts than Dylan. Since that makes the scene much more logical than having Dylan seduce her and making the moves while Amber just quietly accepts it. That would just look stupid and unacceptable. Though admittedly towards the end L&P really pushed the barriers even with Amber leading. It was a bit too risky and rash in my opinion to be done.

2. The part where Amber mentions that she is happy Dylan is in the kitchen with her and that she is mostly alone, i couldn't help but read it with a sad tone. The line to me felt pretty sad in the way it is written in the game. Neil is no longer as attracted to her and we see how even made a move on Sophia earlier in the game. Julia seemed very distant and in her own world and Sam too is only around to get what Amber needs. With the kids growing up, they will be less reliant on their parents and with your spouse who is supposed to be your ideal companion in this phase of life also not being as intrested, Amber's loneliness is understandable. Sophia atleast has her job to keep her occupied on top of the housework. There is nothing to fill Amber's emptiness. This was nice detail to add to the scene to make Amber's actions even more understandable.

3. As discussed before the interaction with Dylan at the pool was indeed a trigger. The thrill and excitement of doing something forbidden secretly while still infront of others, with a chance of being caught is something that sparked something inside of Amber and she wants to turn her kinda sad and boring life into a more exciting one. Her constant teasing throughout the scene was telling of what she wanted.

4. The renders, at this point it goes without saying they were fantastic. Amber looked Great and she is definitely one of the few characters in L&P's game who can look more beautiful with a smile unlike Sophia and definitely Dylan ( L&P should stop making the guys in the game smile, especially Dylan and Sam, man they look creepy )

5. The scene itself doesn't leave much room for to be unhappy in terms of writing. Amber wants to live out her desires actively instead of repressing them. If Amber makes an active advance, knowing Dylan, there is almost zero chances of him stopping it.
From an outside game perspective too it is a good approach since we are here to see Sophia's corruption not Amber's, so no point in wasting time on that and stretching it. Having Amber take command is much better with the limited number of events this storyline can have.

6. The scene though pretty hot and goes further than i expected, is not as good as my favourites in the game. It lacked the feel and atmosphere surrounding some of my favourite scenes. Far better than the previous Amber scene and the first scene in the game without Sophia that is actually hot and appealing.

So I would score it a 7/10.

Last edited:

Yubu11Me

Dec 31, 2021
guys! the pool chicken fight and yoga class in the same story line, does this mean that if Dylan went to boarding school and gave up his relationship with Sophia, then he would get more mature ladies(like Amber and Claire, even Patricia)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys! the pool chicken fight and yoga class in the same story line, does this mean that if Dylan went to boarding school and gave up his relationship with Sophia, then he would get more mature ladies(like Amber and Claire, even Patricia)
The Yoga event is independant - you can do it whether you send Dylan to boarding school or not. The only thing that changes is why he tags along with Sophia and Patricia. If you don't send him to boarding school, he just tags along after the self-defence class.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I still can't get passed the To Be Continued. Then it boots me back to the main page. So far no one has been able to help me.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes