hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
It's great news for everyone, thanks bro, I can't wait for Sophia to wear that nurse's outfit that the old Mr. Herman/Mr. Gibbs want so much. I want to see at least one of them have a heart attack in this scene and Sofia have to save him LoL
Only if saving involves straddling and "accidental" penetration

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's exactly why I like MrDots approach - in general, but also in terms of Patreon. As you know, he eventually moved DMD entirely from there and started other games to keep the income. Of course he could do that, because he treats life, work and other people seriously, hence put up a fully operational team to deliver promises. Even greed requires some management, I guess.
Other thing is that if he does not use their platform to promote, communicate, or in other shape or form mention the unsanctioned version, that should not violate any of their Karen rules.
I don't play DMD, so I didn't actually know

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Ok, so I do have thoughts about the hat.

It's bad.

But it's not bad in the way that the romper was bad.

I like hats, and I like to find excuses to wear fancy hats. Sometimes though the fancy hat just doesn't work. I look at Sophia's hat and think that it's a miss, but it's something that I can see her liking even if others don't.

The romper was just stupid. Not only was it stupid in the context of the event, but it was unflattering and I can't imagine her thinking she looked good.

But this hat? Yeah, I can see her liking it even if others don't. It's just a subjective thing. I think it's just too deep on her head, it's overwhelming her. If the hat were shallower, the brim more horizontal with the ground, I think it would look a lot better.
Audrey Hepburn or Sophia Loren?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes