Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
If he got a warning from Patreon, then it likely means that Patreon is getting a lot of complaints about him breaking the TOS. If that's the case, then a simple name change on Subscribestar and bulking up Dylan, may not be enough. If Patreon learns that he's hosting the real version of the game off-site as a workaround of their rules, that could be game over for his account.
That's the most amazing thing about Patreon. They know about AWAM, they know about his website. I always thought they didn't really care about ""wrong"" stuff (from what I've seen in other games, how they are built). They know everything, it's obvious DOL is a fake game but they don't care.

But on the other hand, they are very annoying with small things.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That's the most amazing thing about Patreon. They know about AWAM, they know about his website. I always thought they didn't really care about ""wrong"" stuff (from what I've seen in other games, how they are built). They know everything, it's obvious DOL is fake game.

Runey (Harem Hotel) had to change the way Ashley looked because she wore a schoolgirl outfit. And how'd he do it? He changed her outfit into another schoolgirl outfit. They didn't bother to review the rest of the game. Patron only reviews what gets reported. They don't download and check the game itself. If they did, they'd have to ban 90% of the games or adult content on there. Banning stuff = Patreon lose money. So they purposely turn a blind eye as much as they can.

As far as reporting AWAM. I doubt Dylan/Sam or any of the girls are the issue. Someone probably reported him as having the SS page with the "real" game and he is trying to convince them they're different games. I assume he has just spent time figuring out how to age-up Dylan and Sam etc. as a preventative measure. The same reason he changed his SS name. Like I said on the OT thread. Dylan and Sam look like the typical male MC. And Ellie and the others girls are obviously 18+. Pubic hair is enough for that, regardless of their size.

But it doesn't help that these last few updates have been blackmail focused, which means DOF has no content at all. Unless he doesn't remove that content for DOF like he ages up Dylan/Sam. If he got reported for something, blackmail content is more likely than the way anyone looks.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That's the most amazing thing about Patreon. They know about AWAM, they know about his website. I always thought they didn't really care about ""wrong"" stuff (from what I've seen in other games, how they are built). They know everything, it's obvious DOL is a fake game but they don't care.

Woah, that explains a lot. In my previous post i took the example of Fashion business getting in trouble for Bardie but not for all the Blackmail and rape content that the game is littered with.
If anything i take it as good news they know about Awam and don't care about it.

As for DOL having to be changed to comply with guidelines. No one gives a fuck about it. L&P himself doesn't. He will happily change whatever is required as per the rules. Only downside is those additional aged up renders that will get in the way of the already slow development.

Reactions: roro and Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Not so happily because he really doesn't give a fuck about DoL :p
And they only reviewed part 2. They asked part 1 (it seems links are broken on Patreon) for a review. There's probably more to do in it...
Ahh that is just tiresome. Patreon and their guidelines...... What is even the point of reviewing Part 1. It has been out for 8 months now. Let bygones be bygones and ask him to follow whatever the rules are from now on to post Dol.

Reactions: Adolfo

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's great news for everyone, thanks bro, I can't wait for Sophia to wear that nurse's outfit that the old Mr. Herman/Mr. Gibbs want so much. I want to see at least one of them have a heart attack in this scene and Sofia have to save him LoL
We will see that scene probably around the end of 2023 or more likely,sometime in 2024.

Reactions: Ass Fan

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
She is mad because the café she went to has a big umbrella covering her table. Thus defeating the purpose of bringing her own umbrella on her head.
she is mad becouse she wants to give us some true fun but the dev keep delaying

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
That is an issue I've been trying to raise for a while now, for which he's been incredibly dismissive so far.

Which reminds me of my favourite comeback to why the moonlanding can't be a hoax - they couldn't keep Watergate secret. No matter how much effort L&P puts into trying to subvert Patreon's rules, he's going to eventually slip up
That's exactly why I like MrDots approach - in general, but also in terms of Patreon. As you know, he eventually moved DMD entirely from there and started other games to keep the income. Of course he could do that, because he treats life, work and other people seriously, hence put up a fully operational team to deliver promises. Even greed requires some management, I guess.
Other thing is that if he does not use their platform to promote, communicate, or in other shape or form mention the unsanctioned version, that should not violate any of their Karen rules.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of disappointment about the hat but for me the hat is not the problem, the real problem is the outfit, for that reason I will like to suggest a different one

9E0D0B75-0FF1-4874-9427-26FC9218754D.jpeg

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
to me the most obvious solution to any Patreon problems is to hire someone competent/good to pump out DOL updates so they seem credible. Hell, re-render the entire DOL game for all I care. So many games on F95 get a 2.0 reboot before ever coming close to completion.

obviously that’s an income-hit to L&P but surely it’s better to carve out a modest slice of pie and share than have the whole pie taken off your table.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
It's great news for everyone, thanks bro, I can't wait for Sophia to wear that nurse's outfit that the old Mr. Herman/Mr. Gibbs want so much. I want to see at least one of them have a heart attack in this scene and Sofia have to save him LoL
Only if saving involves straddling and "accidental" penetration

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes