sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like Sofia came to a secret meeting. She looks gorgeous.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yes Patreon sent him an email and it took 2 solid weeks working 10 hours a day to compile a reply.......every f'n excuse.......
Well apparently it looks like there is more at play than just a reply. He said he is having the issue with patreon for weeks.

Last update was also the first update ever where he did separate renders for DOL with aged up characters. He changed his subscribestar name in order to avoid connection with his Patreon. The event of Amber which was near completion suddenly had the progress bar stagnant. Which now looking retrospectively could mean he was making those extra DOL renders last minute because of Patreon compliance. He couldn't just say on Patreon that he will make separate renders for DOL and hence the extra time.

Most probably he got a warning from Patreon and as a result he made the Buffed up Dylan, older Sam and so on.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.

It's great news for everyone, thanks bro, I can't wait for Sophia to wear that nurse's outfit that the old Mr. Herman/Mr. Gibbs want so much. I want to see at least one of them have a heart attack in this scene and Sofia have to save him LoL

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's great news for everyone, thanks bro, I can't wait for Sophia to wear that nurse's outfit that the old Mr. Herman/Mr. Gibbs want so much. I want to see at least one of them have a heart attack in this scene and Sofia have to save him LoL
Man you're totally off track. The Old man job is the 1st side job. This update is the 2nd side Job. This one is with the Myer Boys.

The Old men will have their scene next day. PD 14.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

screenshot0001.png campanario-catedral-almeria-pmypg18w2tsl04o7y2n85nqn8qp70myvukhrux0cg0.jpg screenshot0002.png loja--660x371.jpg
1658603845758.jpg

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well apparently it looks like there is more at play than just a reply. He said he is having the issue with patreon for weeks.

Last update was also the first update ever where he did separate renders for DOL with aged up characters. He changed his subscribestar name in order to avoid connection with his Patreon. The event of Amber which was near completion suddenly had the progress bar stagnant. Which now looking retrospectively could mean he was making those extra DOL renders last minute because of Patreon compliance. He couldn't just say on Patreon that he will make separate renders for DOL and hence the extra time.

Most probably he got a warning from Patreon and as a result he made the Buffed up Dylan, older Sam and so on.
If he got a warning from Patreon, then it likely means that Patreon is getting a lot of complaints about him breaking the TOS. If that's the case, then a simple name change on Subscribestar and bulking up Dylan, may not be enough. If Patreon learns that he's hosting the real version of the game off-site as a workaround of their rules, that could be game over for his account.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing!
Now I'm waiting for GingerSweetGirl 's comment on the hat with genuine curiosity ;) (I'm the worst when it comes to fashion and such, remember the whale tail...)

The appearance of Leah in the story is an interesting twist for the upcoming event. Just as reminder she is "at an age where she'd just be graduating" and she is the oldest of the 4 children. She "is currently in Japan for the language experience". Ava "home-schooled her for many years as well, and it led to her getting a scholarship at an elite university!" (from the first meeting with Ava)

What role she will be playing in the story? It probably depends on whether she manage to "escape" from her mother strict education or not. She has been abroad, she could have lived and open up her eyes and being much more open if not rebelling against her mother education. Or she could have been abroad in closed environment anyway, like private school of sort, and have the same naiveness of her brothers when it comes to some subjects.

In the latter case she could be an "ally" of Sophia trying to help her with her intents of educating the boys or even need some eduction herself.
Or, in the first case, she could be a sneaky one and suspecting that Sophia is going around the rules.
In any case this add some interest in the event story-wise, maybe she won't have a big role already in this event as there is one just the next day.

In the same spirit I'm curious to see *if* and, in case, when Ava will be involved somehow. If she starts to suspect something or not. But probably it is too early, provided it will ever happen.

As for the teaser itself, that should be alternative to the tutoring route. I guess it is also alternative for the next event, Sophia/Sam, because that one is likely to happen at home or Sam's house. Sending Sophia out for a coffee and just come back for Sam is kind of strange, isn't it? Sophia/Sam can/should start from Sophia relaxing on the couch or coming back from the tutoring. Unless she meets Sam somewhere else, but where? And not to mention the continuity and the different dresses... :unsure:

Finally, on a frivolous note, next teaser, I'm curious to see Sophia's dress choice for this event, after all the discussions we had for the previous updates. There will be another change of dress, that's almost sure, but I don't think she will wear the same dress as in the cafe. Damn, Sophia, there is a planet to save! :D
Good ideas, as always. She looks lovely, about to go to the Ascot races. But I'm intrigued by what she's staring at - perhaps the reflection in her glasses gives us a clue?

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If he got a warning from Patreon, then it likely means that Patreon is getting a lot of complaints about him breaking the TOS. If that's the case, then a simple name change on Subscribestar and bulking up Dylan, may not be enough. If Patreon learns that he's hosting the real version of the game off-site as a workaround of their rules, that could be game over for his account.
That is an issue I've been trying to raise for a while now, for which he's been incredibly dismissive so far.

Which reminds me of my favourite comeback to why the moonlanding can't be a hoax - they couldn't keep Watergate secret. No matter how much effort L&P puts into trying to subvert Patreon's rules, he's going to eventually slip up

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Hat and dark large glasses - I would think Sophia is trying to remain unrecognized. Maybe not an immediate event at the tutoring session but something to do with Morello.
Breakfast at Don Morello's?
Sophia's outfit reminds me so much of the "in white" version of the one worn by Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
KRcK.gif
And I, too, like you think it might be an incognito date (it's not appropriate for an esteemed high school teacher to be seen hanging out with local mobsters) with some of Don Morello's henchmen (or even Don Morello himself) to be briefed on the outcome of the punitive expedition against Aiden and co.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Breakfast at Don Morello's?
Sophia's outfit reminds me so much of the "in white" version of the one worn by Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
View attachment 1943222
And I, too, like you think it might be an incognito date (it's not appropriate for an esteemed high school teacher to be seen hanging out with local mobsters) with some of Don Morello's henchmen (or even Don Morello himself) to be briefed on the outcome of the punitive expedition against Aiden and co.
Although why would choosing the 1st side job be linked to choosing to ask Don Morello for help with Aiden?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Although why would choosing the 1st side job be linked to choosing to ask Don Morello for help with Aiden?
I don't know, maybe there is no correlation with Sophia's side jobs. Maybe what makes it an alternative event to today's event in the second side job is just a temporal issue, maybe this scene could just be related to whether or not Don Morello's henchmen should intervene against Aiden and we could also see it at the end of the scene with the three apostles.
I am groping in the dark and trying to make some explanations for Sophia's different attire at this relaxing break in this quiet cafe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adolfo and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As is often the case, they think in very straightforward terms. And they are right, the second side job has nothing to do with Aiden and Morello. Still, L&P can use the main event to tell small side events linking the main story.
But had L&P written what Sophia is doing there, I had missed that when first reading Dr.Fapalot post.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes Patreon sent him an email and it took 2 solid weeks working 10 hours a day to compile a reply.......every f'n excuse.......
Man, are you shallow! If the platform that is the basis for your economic success contacts you to discuss contractual matters, then you should give it your full attention. Especially if you move in marginal areas.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What i mean he is most likely got a warning or atleast some kind of message from Patreon that Dylan Ellie and other similar aged characters in DOL are borderline as per guidelines even if not related to Sophia.

So to keep his facade intact he has to do DOL renders with even more aged up characters.
I don't think this had anything to do with Awam. If it has been with Awam that would have been a bigger issue. From L&P's message it didn't really seem that very serious.
So in this case it might not even be about reporting but instead about DOL coming under patreon's attention. They have been cracking down a lot on such games recently from what i have heard.

Fashion Business i remember also ran into such trouble over a character called Bardie. He was borderline as per patreon and so Decentmonkey had to remove him from his game and continue the rest. Though I don't know how that works because Fashion Business is filled with rape and other sorts of content not allowed on patreon. But they only had problem with a character who looked around 17-18. Weird honestly.

It could be something similar to that, and Patreon might have only suggested to L&P to age up his characters to keep the novel DOL going.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

It seems Sophia is a bit impatient or upset. Is this the person she is waiting for is late?Was the mystery date with Don Morello to thank him for getting rid of Aiden?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 469 Votes