rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
She always was? But i hope we'll make her a decent lesbian.
Ellie being a slut is too much. That has been indicated nowhere. Remember how she disliked and cautioned her mother that the working crew (at the start of the game, in the kitchen) were flirting with her? She felt the flirting was disconcerting.
Then suddenly mom telling her daughter to not only get a boyfriend, but to have sex with them. Also suddenly Ellie not having problems with disclosing that she has had sexual relationships with her two previous boyfriends. That's out of the sky.

Suddenly both mother and Ellie being okay in the same room with completely naked guys.

No. That was rushed. That was not preceded by any logical chain in the narrative that would lead to this in a matter of a day.

The basketball scene was awesome, the working crew scene, football watching, swim and guitar lessons, others... Everything had been slow and logical up until last update, which basically broke the narrative.

I'm 100% positive that the author had a different writer who hasn't worked with him this time.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
That has been indicated nowhere. Remember how she disliked and cautioned her mother that the working crew (at the start of the game, in the kitchen) were flirting with her? She felt the flirting was disconcerting.
Maybe because she's interested in guys she likes? But anyway i don't think she acts like a slut yet.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Ellie being a slut is too much. That has been indicated nowhere. Remember how she disliked and cautioned her mother that the working crew (at the start of the game, in the kitchen) were flirting with her? She felt the flirting was disconcerting.
Then suddenly mom telling her daughter to not only get a boyfriend, but to have sex with them. Also suddenly Ellie not having problems with disclosing that she has had sexual relationships with her two previous boyfriends. That's out of the sky.

Suddenly both mother and Ellie being okay in the same room with completely naked guys.

No. That was rushed. That was not preceded by any logical chain in the narrative that would lead to this in a matter of a day.

The basketball scene was awesome, the working crew scene, football watching, swim and guitar lessons, others... Everything had been slow and logical up until last update, which basically broke the narrative.

I'm 100% positive that the author had a different writer who hasn't worked with him this time.

I am in complete agreeance with you. The sauna scene in the latest update was completely out of sync with the story line that led up to it. Either it is a new author that did this part or the project is starting to be rushed.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
i love how the dev doesn't know what it's doing with it's game and then calls it slow building
You are wrong. Dev knows quite well what he's doing. First, he decided that the game has to contain 30 playable days and has to last at least 6 years. and then he is now thinking how to fill them all. which explain the rushed garbage stories he's putting like the stupid janitor event and suddenly turning the supposed innocent Ellie into a real slut who seems even more experienced than sophia and patricia. so I don't believe him when he tries to convince people that he has everything under control and that the story is already written. he sure has the outline of his story...but not yet the detail content needed to fill it all. so he has to improvise useless and side stories as the game advances in time. In the beginning I thought that he trapped himself in the 30 playable days, but I also thought that he can reduce them to 20 or 15 days anytime. but after reading his last posts here I'm sure he'll never do that cause the most important thing is to make the game last an eternity even if he has to fill it with bullshit.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I am in complete agreeance with you. The sauna scene in the latest update was completely out of sync with the story line that led up to it
First of all, you can ignore it. Second, she is a cheerleader! She fucked with guys before 18 if i get it right. At least sucked them. How does she suppose to act in her age when she sees handsome guys with bare cocks? This scene is totally normal.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Don't forget how she's completely comfortable being humped by the masseuse right in front of her mom too LOL.

That humping scene completely turned me off just because how unrealistic that was.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't forget how she's completely comfortable being humped by the masseuse right in front of her mom too LOL.

That humping scene completely turned me off just because how unrealistic that was.
Essentially the idea of the scene is very hot. Let the mom decide to watch, how long to watch and to intervene when her daughter is being groped by the masseuse. Sharing is caring ;) But yeah, the dry humping was way too much. First side-boobs massage, then moving the towel up and massaging her ass, and then going gently to her inner thighs would be much better, teasing and "realistic".

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
First of all, you can ignore it. Second, she is a cheerleader! She fucked with guys before 18 if i get it right. At least sucked them. How does she suppose to act in her age when she sees handsome guys with bare cocks? This scene is totally normal.
Ignore what? If we start ignoring all the useless scenes and dialogues the game will become empty and there will be nothing to see in it.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Ignoring it does not change that it is out of sync with the story line. Ellie can't be bothered by the men working on the house at one point and then completely okay with naked men a few days later. It doesn't mesh with how her character has been in previous updates.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Cant believe I am talking L&P's side, but I felt those scenes were normal. There is a chance Ellie was so immersed in the massage that she didnt even notice the dry humping.Or maybe the dry humping was subtle enough to not make her feel it, the camera doesnt exactly zoom in and show that in greeat detail.

Regarding her prior sexual experience, in the changing room with Emma she picked suggestive lingerie for her maybe boyfriend, and even in the bath with mom she has always talked about liking older guys, both these scenes hinted she has had boyfriends and is experienced with romance.

Regarding the movers, yes here comes the controversy, I believe that theres a difference cuz those movers are old, dirty and big burly men. A young girl would definitely prefer young hot guys' company over the movers. She warned her mother of the flirting cuz she probably thought that was gross. But the sauna guys were attractive enough and the only way she could have talked to Logan was to get all three of them closer together with the girls so maybe thats why she was open enough. People's personality and desires change and not stay rigid in stone all the time.
Look at it this way, if you see a woman in her underwear she'll likely freak, but see her in a bikini or nude at a nude beach, she doesnt.

However I will still say that the demo was deliberately created suggestive enough to lure the patrons and then the personalitites of the characters regressed.Sophia tells her cup size and talks about her intimate lingerie with the movers who are complete strangers ffs. This was definitely meant as a trick to lure patrons, otherwise would make so sense storywise.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Sophia tells her cup size and talks about her intimate lingerie with the movers who are complete strangers ffs. This was definitely meant as a trick to lure patrons, otherwise would make so sense storywise.
Nah.. she could speak like this, but then she should act and think in this way all the time. But, nope, the author decided to make her prude and shy. And now it's like she has schizophrenia.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Nah.. she could speak like this, but then she should act and think in this way all the time. But, nope, the author decided to make her prude and shy. And now it's like she has schizophrenia.
Totally agreed. I am just pointing out the difference or regression in personality

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes