armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like your thinking. ;)

Teacher and student in lesbian relationships so hot too:love:
Jessica/Blake is our chance this year for something like that.
And BTW Sophia probably just lost the competion I made last week.
Who will show first some boobies
Sophia to Dylan
Jessica to Tommy
The dev said that probably this year we won't see Sophia kissing Dylan.So it's unbelievable that she will go topless for him.
I almost don't have a problem with the slow pacing of the game.

My biggest question is, how the dev want to include the incest in this story.

With the name of the game and the money he allready earn i'm quite sure he's under the eyes of Patreon.
Since the beginning of the game it's clear she's the mother of Dylan and Ellie, not a landlady or some bullshit like that.

Ofc he can bring a new version where we have to start from scratch and in the beginning we define the relations or maybe a patch. And then the game is called a wife and a landlady lol?

Am im the only one who's seeing a problem here?

To be quite honest, i would not be surprised if we never see incest in this game...
You realise that if there is no incest in the game all the events with Dylan,Ellie and Patricia then are just milking?

Narnia123

Apr 29, 2018

With the name of the game and the money he allready earn i'm quite sure he's under the eyes of Patreon.
Since the beginning of the game it's clear she's the mother of Dylan and Ellie, not a landlady or some bullshit like that.

Ofc he can bring a new version where we have to start from scratch and in the beginning we define the relations or maybe a patch. And then the game is called a wife and a landlady lol?

To be quite honest, i would not be surprised if we never see incest in this game...
A landlady? Cmon..... How unoriginal is that :cautious:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, but all this makes me a little bit sad. So many great ideas and chars already in the game (as I mentioned earlier the massage scene where Sophia watches Ellie and you can decide when you intervene). On the other side the amount of content and waiting time for the updates.
Yeah, there are so many different events in the game, but they will all only according to the schedule.
The dev said that probably this year we won't see Sophia kissing Dylan.So it's unbelievable that she will go topless for him.
But she is already thinking about it, and I am sure she will change her mind about it and show him(and us too) her boobs.:unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I don't think patreon will do anything unless someone reports. That threat is real, I bet there are some lads who are waiting for the opportunity to take revenge for all those updates without sexual content. Then patreon would probably move to action, cause they wouldn't risk someone going public that such content is tolerated.

I mean all that "landlady/roommate" trick is such blatant lie that if I was a Patreon employee looking for forbidden stuff I would ban these just for making such a dumb effort to conceal it. They are not doing it because profit comes first, moral image second. Still, I think it would take just one published article about how the incest games currently work and it will all crumble like a house of cards.

So yeah, he's in quite a pickle with this.

Reactions: KiGa

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, there are so many different events in the game, but they will all only according to the schedule.

But she is already thinking about it, and I am sure she will change her mind about it and show him(and us too) her boobs.:unsure:
I wonder what will win Tommy when Jessica send him a picture of her boobs?
About Sophia/Dylan.Of course will happen but not this year.After all he said the interesting part start after 0.10.
Haha just remember what said Jenna in PL yesterday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don't think patreon will do anything unless someone reports. That threat is real, I bet there are some lads who are waiting for the opportunity to take revenge for all those updates without sexual content. Then patreon would probably move to action, cause they wouldn't risk someone going public that such content is tolerated.

I mean all that "landlady/roommate" trick is such blatant lie that if I was a Patreon employee looking for forbidden stuff I would ban these just for making such a dumb effort to conceal it. They are not doing it because profit comes first, moral image second. Still, I think it would take just one published article about how the incest games currently work and it will all crumble like a house of cards.

So yeah, he's in quite a pickle with this.
On Patreon has "another" version of the game. For some reason, they can ban all games for which patches are released on another place. But on Patreon itself there is no incest. Unless Patreon does not change the rules again.
After all he said the interesting part start after 0.10.
For me, this interesting part happen much later.:cautious:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
On Patreon has "another" version of the game. For some reason, they can ban all games for which patches are released on another place. But on Patreon itself there is no incest. Unless Patreon does not change the rules again.

For me, this interesting part happen much later.:cautious:
Yeah I still wonder.He said first sex with another male in playable day 19.Who will that be?Too early for Dylan,right.Sam?Or probably Benneth?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah I still wonder.He said first sex with another male in playable day 19.Who will that be?Too early for Dylan,right.Sam?Or probably Benneth?
You need to be on a "special filthy path" for that sex scene whateva that special means...so my filthy path i'm right now is not enough...

(Hetero) sex on the filthy path is like the ultimate final. First she'll have sex with her husband. Then with a woman and at the very end with another guy! Actually there will be much hotter scenes before than usual sex! The actual build up to the first filthy sex scene starts now. The storylines on which I've been working the most and which are the best just have started now! And probably 70% of them didn't even start yet and will start within the next 4 playable days!
Oh by the way just found this, so fuckyn' funny:LOL:, post is from oct 4, 2018...

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Somebody add the spear1403's Android port version to the first page. Would be helpful for Android users.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
He mentioned for Sophia is Incest out of the question. She is the mom of Ellie and Dylan and loves both of them as a mom. So i don’t know how he will change her mind into incest? A bit incest is not real. Either.. or. Like a pregnant woman. A bit pregnant?

So yes, i guess it’s definitely not Dylan. I guess it‘s Sam in a cuckold/NTR scene. Cause Sam has almost many scenes with Sophia as Dylan/Ellie.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Good not from 2017 :D

Make a report to the moder.
Yeah luckily is from 2018:)...
This was the first time i remember when he let the cat out and then he realised what he done and tried to square things out saying that everything was pulled out of context and is not what he meant... Riiight L&P, right...:)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
He mentioned for Sophia is Incest out of the question. She is the mom of Ellie and Dylan and loves both of them as a mom. So i don’t know how he will change her mind into incest? A bit incest is not real. Either.. or. Like a pregnant woman. A bit pregnant?

So yes, i guess it’s definitely not Dylan. I guess it‘s Sam in a cuckold/NTR scene. Cause Sam has almost many scenes with Sophia as Dylan/Ellie.
No, I'm sure Dylan will succeed with Sophia. And without NTR. ;)
No incest in such game? It's ridiculous
I think the author meant, at this moment incest is a big taboo for Sophia. But she will change her mind later.

Reactions: dima1986

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
No incest in such game? It's ridiculous
Yeah to be honest i cannot see at the moment how could incest be in this game, i mean when you look at Sophia how against and how wrong/gross she think that is i cannot see how or when or why she would change her mind at 180, maybe if she bashes her head from something(that bbc of the janitor:)) and she loses her memory and thinks that Dylan is not her son, i dunno... So i really believe that this game will have no incest, which is fine by me...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No, I'm sure Dylan will succeed with Sophia. And without NTR. ;)

I think the author meant, at this moment incest is a big taboo for Sophia. But she will change her mind later.
Hopefully, Farrah, hopefully! ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes