lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
LLP34 how about i send you the daz file im rendering RIGHT NOW on an overclocked ryxen 1700x with a gtx 1060 and have you render it for me "instantly". 1 hour and 10 minutes on iteration 1087. Im thinking 4 to 10 hours before it's done and its only 1200x1000 or something like that. Admittedly this is an extreme render but you dont know what youre talking about

Theres a hell of a lot of difference between a high vertex realistic 3d render and a low poly game scene. Theres a reason gamers and 3d artists use Different cpu's and gpu's. An old 64 core dual cpu xeon server is an excellent renderer.. and subnautica would eat it alive... etc etc.

Momo, i'm not saying your criticisms dont have merit. But if you dont want to support it then dont support it. Noone is forcing you too. You can in fact play it, for free, without donating a cent. As to your post on renders etc >> from the patrion
" the current game (vers. 0.065) has already 3623 fully designed, very detailed and staged, ambitious renders! "
You're right 5k a month is a Lot. But you could drop 5k (even 10k) EASILY into a graphics workstation. And a couple k into assets very easily (you could spend a Lot more or less of course).

And he literally dropped out of college to do this full time. Which means bills. And i make about 60k a year Plus benefits and minus self employment/business costs. If you guys think that's rich youre nuts. If you think that's a lot for a game developer youre nuts.

I get the impatience but a lot of this is like children whining to mommy they want more ice cream. If you dropped $500 into this guys patrion and he didnt put out updates id be upset. But he literally put out a small update 1/5. And the last one wasnt much before that.

Reactions: numanumani

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
LLP34 how about i send you the daz file im rendering RIGHT NOW on an overclocked ryxen 1700x with a gtx 1060 and have you render it for me "instantly". 1 hour and 10 minutes on iteration 1087. Im thinking 4 to 10 hours before it's done and its only 1200x1000 or something like that. Admittedly this is an extreme render but you dont know what youre talking about

Theres a hell of a lot of difference between a high vertex realistic 3d render and a low poly game scene. Theres a reason gamers and 3d artists use Different cpu's and gpu's. An old 64 core dual cpu xeon server is an excellent renderer.. and subnautica would eat it alive... etc etc.

Momo, i'm not saying your criticisms dont have merit. But if you dont want to support it then dont support it. Noone is forcing you too. You can in fact play it, for free, without donating a cent. As to your post on renders etc >> from the patrion
" the current game (vers. 0.065) has already 3623 fully designed, very detailed and staged, ambitious renders! "
You're right 5k a month is a Lot. But you could drop 5k (even 10k) EASILY into a graphics workstation. And a couple k into assets very easily (you could spend a Lot more or less of course).

And he literally dropped out of college to do this full time. Which means bills. And i make about 60k a year Plus benefits and minus self employment/business costs. If you guys think that's rich youre nuts. If you think that's a lot for a game developer youre nuts.

I get the impatience but a lot of this is like children whining to mommy they want more ice cream. If you dropped $500 into this guys patrion and he didnt put out updates id be upset. But he literally put out a small update 1/5. And the last one wasnt much before that.
Actualy last one was 52 days before 0.070.So much before that.
BTW when he said he dropped the college?Last time he was talking about that he mention this february we will know.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually was a little disappointed with this update.
The previous one had the opportunity of Ellie hooking up with her friend in the near future. Then this update does sidelines the last one.
Julie was whisked out of the house without her and Ellie having a minute of alone time. And was Ellie Just wearing a towel when she and Julie showed up down stairs?
Story wise it would have added to the plot more IF Ellie had a female masseuse. The mother could still have watched and had the option to stop the molesting.
Overall its a good game but the dev seems to be delaying adult content even when he previously set the ground work.

Reactions: ghostboy

tg

May 1, 2017
Story wise it would have added to the plot more IF Ellie had a female masseuse. The mother could still have watched and had the option to stop the molesting.
Actually, that would have been a really good idea, given the stuff with the the mom having the chance to spy and follow her daughter's lezzie ways a bit. And, if there was a girl doing the massaging, then she could choose to have indulged the situation some to get a better idea if she really did have lesbian tendencies.

But, I guess the author wanted to back out of such ideas, and just throw the guy stuff in there. For balance.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But, I guess the author wanted to back out of such ideas, and just throw the guy stuff in there. For balance.
I think what he wanted to do is to keep everything at the similar point. Since he had started Ellie's lesbian path, he then wanted to start Ellie on non-lesbian path so that both paths are at the similar point.

To me, this isn't an efficient way of doing things because what we ended up with is the progression felt very stunted because we kept on repeating the same steps just with different characters with the goal of big payout at the very end. It felt very artificial because it was purposely scripted for everyone to be at similar progression. It would be much more realistic if we have character progression varying based on their individual characteristics.

Think about it like if you're cooking 3 different food. Food1 needs 20 minutes, Food2 needs 45 minutes, and Food3 needs 60 minutes. What he's doing right now is to do preparation on all 3 of them so they're all ready to cook at the same time. What he should've done is to prepare Food3 first because it takes the longest, then Food2, then Food1 so that all 3 of them could finish at the same time.

This approach is also why a lot of people felt like the progression is very slow. Because instead of having varying progression, there are so many characters that Sophia started something with over and over again. Intro with character1, next is intro with character2, next is intro with character3, and so on to the point that all we had so far is mostly intros with a bunch of characters and almost no actual progression with them.

Reactions: tg

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
To me, this isn't an efficient way of doing things because what we ended up with is the progression felt very stunted because we kept on repeating the same steps just with different characters with the goal of big payout at the very end.
It also looks incoherent. It looks like the last update didn't even happen.

Reactions: Bakkalon

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I think what he wanted to do is to keep everything at the similar point. Since he had started Ellie's lesbian path, he then wanted to start Ellie on non-lesbian path so that both paths are at the similar point.
I think it’s should be better to introduce the guy first, and then make a scene with Julia and bisexual revelation. This would be more right in terms of character development. Therefore, many dissonance.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it’s should be better to introduce the guy first, and then make a scene with Julia and bisexual revelation. This would be more right in terms of character development. Therefore, many dissonance.
Can we stop with introductions please.I think we have enough characters and don't need anymore.It's time to move further.
My guess is that last 10 days will be sex,especialy last 5 must be only sex because we have so many LI.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes