lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You're whining about penises in the game with female protagonist? Really? Why all games here should be about girl/lesbian content?
no problem with the penises but the last was only that!!! i want some boobies too!!!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I just played it on Android and now I feel the same way as many others! A very small update! By the end we'll lose interest in Sophia and wouldn't even care anymore! This is how you kill a fanbase! I'll come back after 4 years and check it out. Whoever donating him should come back out. The donation he got so far is enough appreciation for what he has done until now. Let's forget him for a while just how he forgets us.

Jun 19, 2017
What kind of "all games should be with lesbian content" are talking about? Such a pure lesbian paths in any game are very rare. And lesbian incest is even rarer, like a holy grail.
You probably already heard of it, but is a complete game that is basically only lesbian incest. The guy/gal that made this game has another one in development but I haven't gotten around to check it out yet.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So guys i was wondering...how would one go about extracting the CGs? I tried unren but it provided images in webp format...anyway to get the in jpg or png?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What kind of "all games should be with lesbian content" are talking about?
Take the random game with romance options (VN Renpy of course). What do we see? Chicks, chicks, chicks. When you play a guy you romance women, when you play a girl you romance women. And maybe (MAYBE) you have one or two option with a guy. I have no games to play :(

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Take the random game with romance options (VN Renpy of course). What do we see? Chicks, chicks, chicks. When you play a guy you romance women, when you play a girl you romance women. And maybe (MAYBE) you have one or two option with a guy. I have no games to play :(
I'm sorry but that's just not true. Most H games with female protagonists have a bunch of (old and ugly, mostly) guys and two or three women as 'romance' options.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
To have sex with, not a romance.
This is very true. Decent guys are pretty much non-existent in games with female MC.

This is my issue with AWAM as well. I just don't see any cool guys to seduce Sophia or even better to be seduced by Sophia. I see only assholes who want to use her and, well, her teenage relatives. The only one ok in my eyes right now is Liam, and that is her boring husband.

So for me, it looks like one of the lesbian options might be the only satisfying one in the long run.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
The only one ok in my eyes right now is Liam, and that is her boring husband.

So for me, it looks like one of the lesbian options might be the only satisfying one in the long run.
Yeah it feels like Dev forces us to make Sophia a lesbian. And mb even find her a wife :D

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I think Sophia will be the last to fall, on the final playable day. Released in 2026, early spring.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, I kinda asked LP about the extended timeline, and got a "what am I supposed to do to speed things up?" response. Chumleys jumped in to tell him he is awesome and stay the course. I recommended the following, tell me what you think:

"OK, I guess I am the bad guy. My point is that perhaps you can look at what is mapped, and see if there is any way to create payoff earlier. Case in point: this past scene with the janitor. Is the janitor going to play a major role in Sophia's life, or just be a possible lust trap? I am doubting the former, so we are left with the latter. This scene could have easily been deployed much later in the story, after Sophia had been corrupted enough to act on her passions. Then that scene would have been a sex scene. In the meantime, crucial, critical events could have replaced this scene to speed up the narrative. That is what I suggest, a comprehensive review of the glidepath of this game. Now, you can disagree and tell me I am wrong, and do as you will. Not a problem, no skin off my back. But you might lose subscribers, like those who openly complain that you are milking them. Again, this may not be the case, but perception is too often treated as reality. If you wish to discuss this further, I would be happy to respond. If not, no big deal either. Whatever you do, I sincerely wish you luck."

I doubt this will generate much more than the usual knob-polishers who will exclaim the awesomeness of the game, and that I am a dick for opposing this view. I love the work, and really hope things work out, but I will not be a patron for 3-5 more years waiting on something. That seems rather extreme.

So, any thoughts?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think Sophia will be the last to fall, on the final playable day. Released in 2026, early spring.
nah last upgrade dylan kiss sophia and he was masturbation in the shower with sophia watching him!!!.things are starting finally.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I have this quote:
The more prude she is at the beginning the more you will see the downfall later! And in my opinion it's much hotter if a reasonable married woman, who's not a slut, is forced to do things she doesn't like and then get accustomed to them more and more than these type of primitive and naive fuck toys the most are accustomed from other games!
It's a core idea about what's going on with Sophia. I get it, disagree with details, but still. And i think we should wait. Because all this plan will be revealed in the end. Only then we will see if it works or not.

Reactions: Lerox
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes