tigers

Apr 28, 2017
just my opinion. but would have been better if character bio's were in the game via option from main menu and a breif description about the important characters

Reactions: satoshi36

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There are many characters and we have only 30 playable days. I don't know how he will put action with each of them. I guess some of the characters will not have any sexual content at all. He is taking his sweet time with sexual content but at some point he has to extend the playable days.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
There are many characters and we have only 30 playable days. I don't know how he will put action with each of them. I guess some of the characters will not have any sexual content at all. He is taking his sweet time with sexual content but at some point he has to extend the playable days.
I think L&P said that not all characters will have sex scenes but I think it could be done with group sex or one extra mega sexy orgy.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I just remembered the guy who wanted Dylan/his teacher action :ROFLMAO:
Sophia will definitely have fun with students from her class. There may even be a foursome, but the threesome will definitely happen i guess.:unsure:
Foursome? I don´t think so. Threesome? Maybe. But she will, and I think you will agree, definitely have some action with Sam.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
nah last upgrade dylan kiss sophia and he was masturbation in the shower with sophia watching him!!!.things are starting finally.
We'll see, at some point she has to start degrading for it to be realistic and not some major shift out of nowhere imo. :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Foursome? I don´t think so. Threesome? Maybe. But she will, and I think you will agree, definitely have some action with Sam.
Do not forget, in the next update starts Sophia's and her students storyline, this event can be very hot.
We'll see, at some point she has to start degrading for it to be realistic and not some major shift out of nowhere imo. :)
Dylan has already start, it remains to find out about Sophia, how will she changed. This is the most interesting.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So, I kinda asked LP about the extended timeline, and got a "what am I supposed to do to speed things up?" response. Chumleys jumped in to tell him he is awesome and stay the course. I recommended the following, tell me what you think:

"OK, I guess I am the bad guy. My point is that perhaps you can look at what is mapped, and see if there is any way to create payoff earlier. Case in point: this past scene with the janitor. Is the janitor going to play a major role in Sophia's life, or just be a possible lust trap? I am doubting the former, so we are left with the latter. This scene could have easily been deployed much later in the story, after Sophia had been corrupted enough to act on her passions. Then that scene would have been a sex scene. In the meantime, crucial, critical events could have replaced this scene to speed up the narrative. That is what I suggest, a comprehensive review of the glidepath of this game. Now, you can disagree and tell me I am wrong, and do as you will. Not a problem, no skin off my back. But you might lose subscribers, like those who openly complain that you are milking them. Again, this may not be the case, but perception is too often treated as reality. If you wish to discuss this further, I would be happy to respond. If not, no big deal either. Whatever you do, I sincerely wish you luck."

I doubt this will generate much more than the usual knob-polishers who will exclaim the awesomeness of the game, and that I am a dick for opposing this view. I love the work, and really hope things work out, but I will not be a patron for 3-5 more years waiting on something. That seems rather extreme.

So, any thoughts?

I think as with all female protagonist games, the FP eventually ends up fucking all tom, dick and harry. I mean looking at GGGB, Elena, Anna for instance, they all started with a big bang but nowadays every update up is simply fuck A B C D and end of update. They are still great FP games nonetheless but it kind of reinforces my point.

We dont know what LP vision is , well maybe he has shared in pateron to you lot. But he could indeed be stalling the inevitable. Not saying he is milking as again we don't know his vision and it is his game and his choice.

I think as a patreon, you do have a right to voice out and your recommendation is reasonable and logical. How he chooses to respond would be the interesting point however as business and vision dont always go hand in hand.

Most probably what would happen is what u wrote, his patreon supporters would be ppl willing to ride the long long wave while others like you may just hop off the bus as the destination is no where in sight and the current scenery is forever the same.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Dylan has already start, it remains to find out about Sophia, how will she changed. This is the most interesting.
She's obviously going to change. :) The game doesn't handle that well, she's reset every time no matter how 'dirty' we try to make her. I probably wouldn't notice that if the updates were monthly, too much time to think now. :D

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I only play this game only for some Sophia/Dylan action. But could also have some Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Ellie/Dylan? or maybe Sophia/Patrica action. And after the last couple of days, I think it might take "a while" before that happens. And I am not interested in any other story line/content, so I think I'm gonna relax for a while.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes