victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Why only 1,4 GB ? Is it a compressed version ? With heavy compression the loss of quality is important. Can somebody upload the original version please ?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think as with all female protagonist games, the FP eventually ends up fucking all tom, dick and harry. I mean looking at GGGB, Elena, Anna for instance, they all started with a big bang but nowadays every update up is simply fuck A B C D and end of update. They are still great FP games nonetheless but it kind of reinforces my point.

We dont know what LP vision is , well maybe he has shared in pateron to you lot. But he could indeed be stalling the inevitable. Not saying he is milking as again we don't know his vision and it is his game and his choice.
Well, he has stated number of times he wants to do things differently than the other fuck fest games. Whether that means simply delaying the fuck fest or trying to do something more sensible remains to be seen.

Personally, I hope we won't get to the point where it's just fuck A B C D every update. That's where GGGB and Anna lost me, but to each his own.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
a nice moms and sons orgy:unsure:.holy shit the beauty parlor and her daughter are in the list.ideas?
edit:sad the coworkers of liam are out of the game.
The beauty parlor and her daughter would be incredible hot:love: Especially mom/dau teams party.(mom/sons party already confirmed) :love:But probably not all the characters are of sexual interest. Although he added not all the characters from the game, is that a hint?:unsure:

Reactions: DirkP

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Dev decided to lower the quality to reduce the file size so much ? Also do you know if the old saves work ?
As far as I know they post the dev's original version in post 1, same if there are compressed versions.

I don't know about save files, sorry.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Holy crap just start from the beginning and skip everything you haven't seen yet.

Takes about 5 minutes, if at all.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are many characters and we have only 30 playable days. I don't know how he will put action with each of them. I guess some of the characters will not have any sexual content at all. He is taking his sweet time with sexual content but at some point he has to extend the playable days.
My guess is that "The sex won't be one time thing" will go out of window.
If she realy starts at day 19 there is no much time left to have more than once sex with everyone except Ellie,Dylan and probably Sam.
Well, he has stated number of times he wants to do things differently than the other fuck fest games. Whether that means simply delaying the fuck fest or trying to do something more sensible remains to be seen.

Personally, I hope we won't get to the point where it's just fuck A B C D every update. That's where GGGB and Anna lost me, but to each his own.
There is big chance exactly that to happen.After all the last 10 days will be only sex at least 2 times per day.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I think as with all female protagonist games, the FP eventually ends up fucking all tom, dick and harry. I mean looking at GGGB, Elena, Anna for instance, they all started with a big bang but nowadays every update up is simply fuck A B C D and end of update. They are still great FP games nonetheless but it kind of reinforces my point.

We dont know what LP vision is , well maybe he has shared in pateron to you lot. But he could indeed be stalling the inevitable. Not saying he is milking as again we don't know his vision and it is his game and his choice.

I think as a patreon, you do have a right to voice out and your recommendation is reasonable and logical. How he chooses to respond would be the interesting point however as business and vision dont always go hand in hand.

Most probably what would happen is what u wrote, his patreon supporters would be ppl willing to ride the long long wave while others like you may just hop off the bus as the destination is no where in sight and the current scenery is forever the same.
LP did respond, declaring that his vision is best and that is how he will do things. I respect that, though I did mention he might lose patrons (I mean, even if you only signed up for $1/month at the start, you have already paid $16 for a game that has nearly no nudity, much less sex. I usually patron for $5/month, so I have been hit with over $60 thus far). He certainly had little love for this site.

He is a creator, and I believe that years from now, when this game is finally complete, it will be a masterpiece. I just know I won't be the one financing it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
LP did respond, declaring that his vision is best and that is how he will do things. I respect that, though I did mention he might lose patrons (I mean, even if you only signed up for $1/month at the start, you have already paid $16 for a game that has nearly no nudity, much less sex. I usually patron for $5/month, so I have been hit with over $60 thus far). He certainly had little love for this site.

He is a creator, and I believe that years from now, when this game is finally complete, it will be a masterpiece. I just know I won't be the one financing it.
With that weak start the game hardly can be a masterpiece.Even DmD,the king of slow build-up, have much more content after 10 updates.

Reactions: mickster101

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
With that weak start the game hardly can be a masterpiece.Even DmD,the king of slow build-up, have much more content after 10 updates.
One could argue AWAM have much more plot details and especially artwork quality compared to DMD. Plus DMD is a MP game which by that indicator will have much more sex scenes as the MP could do sex or lewd scenes with other females while AWAM is * restricted * and cant do that without being labelled a slut. Obviously a counter argument would be there are little to no sex scenes with the hubby which is kind of lame in my opinion for such a along game.

It is choice of preference so I personally scale AWAM on a much higher tier of masterpiece than DMD even though AWAM is currently the universe leader of slow build up.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Lo siento por mi inglés, pero ¿alguien sabe cuándo será la próxima actualización?
The last update was on the 5th of this month, usually the developer releases updates every month and a half, if not some mishap happens. The next update will probably be in mid or late February.

Reactions: Anonymous44

tg

May 1, 2017
I like games where there's a long period of cheating. Starting from innocent flirtation, to where the wife actively pursues encounters with men other than her husband. But, more than that, I like it when she turns away her husbands advances to either hide her infidelity or she no longer as eyes for him.

But, I like a range of things in that way. I don't mind if she loves the husband all the way through, but finds fulfillment in others at the same time. The husband there for her and the kids, and her other lovers there to excite and thrill her.

I don't think AWAM will be that kind of game though. Not if the big payoff is scheduled to be in the back half. There won't be time for complex situations of cheating. It's likely L&P will split the couple up (both seeing other people on the side) before she's done much at all. Didn't he say there's be routes set up soon, that once entered into, will lock you into some kind of linear progression along it? Or am I misremembering?

Reactions: JoJoMan2997

martoti

May 22, 2018
Been 2 hours into the game and just reached day 3.
Barely and nudity, only non stop teasing, adding filthy points.

Are there any sex scenes worth the time playing this lengthy drama game?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes