PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Anyone who wants to play AWAM when it release should support Lust&Passion now and email him for link to download AWAM from his website; otherwise, if your sub his Patreon when it releases, you will only receive the DOL download link and have to wait for his reply on email how to download actually AWAM.
or just wait for a hero

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The PS part took ~2.5 days which isn't faster than his usual PS speed (~100 renders per day).
Translating and coding is slower and depends on the number of text pages he has to implement, and this one may be text heavy...
Actually his usual PS speed is around 60-80. The only time it was ever around 100 renders Average, was when he was doing v0.130.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1989001

Flawed and invalid estimations. Next PD has less events than the current one. PD15 supposed to be even shorter.
You assume that every single update gets bigger and bigger, like a snowball, which can't be true. Each PD is individual, L&P himself has no clue about their size, it's a work-in-progress VN.

All this frustration with the pace is comprehendible. It's tough to coax the hoax, comprende? By that I mean there's no need to beg, whine, cry, get mad, mock and carry out all kinds of idiocy like we do in here in order to affect the dev of this VN. His goal is to make the game of his dream no matter how long it takes, banking on the banking accounts of his supporters. It's a stroll on a very thin sharp edge, I can only salute him.

The completion itself seems hardly feasible and would be considered a New Wonder of the World. Let's enjoy the ride together, while it lasts.
I provided a bracket - two possibilities (optimistic and pessimistic development time frames) - in two posts, and even explained this (all posts on the same page) before you chose to cherry pick 2 PDs from the pessimistic estimate.

It's kind of like living in the U.S. and saying that inflation went down in June because gas was > $5/gallon at its peak and now it is an average of about $4/gallon.

This statement about the decrease in the price of gas may be true but it fails to address everything else that makes up inflation.

In the same way, you ignored the optimistic estimate in its entirety, and the key point I made in both posts:

The only way L&P is going to improve the time dynamics in the creation of each PD of AWAM is to Build That Team!

I absolutely believe:

* there are people who visit F95 and this thread specifically

* that they have both the skills and story knowledge of AWAM to provide meaningful help to L&P

* that L&P knows that he needs this kind of help

* and, (optimistically here, I admit), that perhaps some of them choose to message L&P and offer their services And L&P is humble enough to accept them and fully embrace a Team concept

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Just a note, it took 6 days for 0.165 to go from 0% to 100%. We don't know how many pages 0.170 will have but we are sure that it's smaller than 0.165, at least in renders.

So, there are still 7 days left for the 25, so I'd say it's very likely that the update will drop that day, the 26 at the latest.
1.PNG
2.PNG

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
tnx but bow did you installed it?, i tried to downloaded but its just a note wit lots of writin
It's a final save from Part 1. So i think you should put it in the finalsaves folder in Part 2 and then open the game and load it.

KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
So guys am i right with my estimate of ~230 renders at 100% in (art edited with PC) in 3 days? Because I don't understand how it's possible. After all, he spent 25-30 days on his previous updates in which there were about ~ 1000 renders. I don’t believe that LP learned to work so fast in a couple of months, which means that he simply artificially overestimated the time needed to release an update all these 4.5 years

• Angry
Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes