Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think it would be a lot hotter with Sophia putting the condoms with her mouth on each boy I would start with Jacob then Philip is Simon this is just a hypothesis of my fertile mind don't take this seriously please I like to imagine too much that's all..

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's possible this update doesn't actually have a lesson. Splitting 230 or so renders between Leah's introduction and the boys lesson seems like it'd be hard to do. I'd think the lesson itself would need around that many renders.

But I find it hard to believe Leah isn't playing a major role, or at least a significant role, in this update. So her introduction will probably take half of those renders.

And just 100-150 or so renders for the lesson seems really low for what LP usually does for sexual/erotic scenes. Especially since there are, at least, 4 characters involved in the lessons. (3 boys + Sophia).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's possible this update doesn't actually have a lesson. Splitting 230 or so renders between Leah's introduction and the boys lesson seems like it'd be hard to do. I'd think the lesson itself would need around that many renders.

But I find it hard to believe Leah isn't playing a major role, or at least a significant role, in this update. So her introduction will probably take half of those renders.

And just 100-150 or so renders for the lesson seems really low for what LP usually does for sexual/erotic scenes. Especially since there are, at least, 4 characters involved in the lessons. (3 boys + Sophia).
Yeah Leah can f off

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

I have a contrary opinion to this. Firstly either this scene is all about Leah or just her introduction. I'll go with this being only an introduction as the current logical conclusion is that and the teaser is also pointing in the direction of her leaving the house.

If it is an introduction it won't take more than 25-30 renders. Secondly L&P has done scenes which are shorter but still have sexual content. Larry's prison visit was 102 renders, Liam Sophia sex scene in the office 111, Ellie Sophia masturbation scene 159 renders and even the recent 4th task is 174 renders max.

The last scene with the Myer boys had 224 renders out if which almost a 100 went towards the initial conversation and convincing Sophia to let them strip and use them as models. So another 124 renders only was needed last time. If anything this new scene wouldn't take so long to convince Sophia and we can get to the sexual part quicker.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes