Nov 17, 2019
Looking back, I can say that L@P did not deviate one iota from the planned scenario. So what are we complaining about ?

After seeing so maaany low-quality adult games (easily 99,9% of the adult games are just poor!), where the primary goal is to show as much nudity or erotic scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (not even good images!), often only to get money as fast as possible! So, I decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, for perfection striving, detail-oriented, qualitative adult game, what became like a little obsession to me - what you probably noticed if you’ve played the Demo (Vers. 0.1), which already has over 900 full designed and staged images! In other words: I’m trying to fuse art and erotic, combined with a slowly developing story full of lust and passion, to create an aesthetic, realistic adult game.
I would 100% say that the second job with the shotas strays away from the intent

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would 100% say that the second job with the shotas strays away from the intent
I think people might be confusing "realistic" with "enjoyable". It might be different where other people are from, but at least where I live, Sophia wouldn't just get sacked if she was caught jacking off the boys, but likely jailed and registered as a sex offender.

The game has strayed from realism for quite some time. But is it internally consistent, and is it enjoyable, are entirely different (and I would argue far more important) questions.

Doloto2022

Aug 13, 2022
Hi. Help me please. Is this version of the game complete? I saw a lot of scenarios on the Internet that I can’t open in the game. Or is it a fan mod?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is there any update? last time i played, there is no sex scene
That is as expected. So, while an update is imminent, it's unlikely to have a sex scene in it either. Best information we have is the closest to a sex scene that many will be hoping for wont be until playable day 15 (but more likely 16), which is still a fair few years off.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has Sam been confirmed or hinted at for PD 16?
Only hinted. With Sophia encouraging Sam and Ellie to get together, and Ellie's appearance after the concert and what I hear is a kiss on the cheek, everything appears to be set up for Sam to make an appearance at the start of a branch of the Ellie route. Logan and Jules have (I believe) both been confirmed to appear for the start of their branches.

Whether or not he has an event in his own right on PD16, I don't believe anyone has asked L&P yet.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hi. Help me please. Is this version of the game complete? I saw a lot of scenarios on the Internet that I can’t open in the game. Or is it a fan mod?
If you are talking of the diffrents sexe scene you've seen, they are surely FAN made.
Because except the day dream in the jail. There are only with Liam, for the moment.

Reactions: Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is as expected. So, while an update is imminent, it's unlikely to have a sex scene in it either. Best information we have is the closest to a sex scene that many will be hoping for wont be until playable day 15 (but more likely 16), which is still a fair few years off.
3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
This Q and A made me doubt about the 3 sex scenes on PD16.
That pretty much is confirmation one of the scene will be with Dylan(Emma or Marie)
and one or two with Ellie(Julia and/or Logan).
Probably only 1,if any,will be with Sophia.
But you are completely missing the lesbian sex scene on PD15.Or you think it won't be Sophia/Patricia?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes